Wednesday 21 October 2009

Diaper Sprayer - toilet, cloth diapers


Overall, spray is as described. The spray is constructed well.

The negative issue, is the hose connecting between the water outlet and spray.

The hose is just a plastic tube (~1/4 inch). The connection between the tube and

the spray is the new locking mechanism. If you do not shove the tube all the way

in, the water will leak.

Also, if you attempt to spray, and you do not have the valve turned on, the pressure

will loosen the connection and water will leak (or spray all over).

I've made adjustments, and I am fine with it. Mini-Shower - Bidet & Multi-Use Hand Held Sprayer

This item is poorly engineered. The antisiphon portion is attached below the toilet tank and is unstable. Perhaps a cone washer intead of a flat one would have helped. Repeated efforts at installation in accordance with instructions were unsuccessful. The assembly leaked like a sieve. I returned the item.



Look for a sprayer with the antisiphon device resting directly on the toilet shutoff valve for stablility and to prevent leakage.

This is a very useful device with an overall fine design. But, it will break. I know because this is my 3rd unit. These won't survive a full year of service if used several times daily which I do. How unfortunate that a nice product is crippled by a fatal flaw. The trigger (black plastic) is used to move the valve for control of water flow. However, it accomplishes this with two plastic "fingers" which are simply too lightweight and fragile for the task. Either a metal actuator or heavier plastic is required. The company will suggests that the customer may have dropped the unit. Nope. Use it regularly and you will be replacing it regularly. I wish there was more pride in manufacturing.

I purchased the Mini-Shower hand held sprayer primarily for one reason; cleaning up baby poop from cloth diapers. In the meantime, I also use it as a bidet to clean my underside. For both of those purposes, this item is excellent. Just make sure not to crank it all the way on because the jet spray is serious business! I almost gave myself an enema! :-(



The only issue I'm having is getting the tube going into the sprayer to stay in. I've followed the directions with regard to turning off the water when it's not in use. The wife hasn't quite caught on to that concept yet. While sitting in the bedroom, I heard a spraying sound. The aforementioned hose was spraying water all over the place! I've resorted to just putting some packing tape around it to hold it on. Other than that, this item is worth every penny! - Toilet - Shower - Cloth Diapers - Diaper Sprayer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Diaper Sprayer - toilet, cloth diapers shower Diaper Sprayer - toilet, cloth diapers