Monday 12 October 2009

Smart Battery Charger - rc car, rc


They accidentally sent us the wrong battery packs with the charger. I called them up, I got to talk with a real person right away. They apologized and sent me the right 2 packs. Also with the right 2 packs was all the items needed for return shipping the other 2 battery packs. Although the order wasn't right the first time, I would not trade the experience for anything. My confidence in the company has been boosted and I will not hesitate to order from them in the future. There is nothing quite as satisfying as getting good customer service. In my opinion customer service defines a company. Thanks again.



Dan Two 7.2V 3800mAh High Power NiMH Batteries with A 7.2V-12V Smart Charger

So far the product is performing as stated and the quality is decent. The batteries hold a charge much longer than the 1800 MA 7.2 V battery included with the RC Boat. Have to be careful to let the motors cool down after a longer run cycle. The combo pack seems to be a good price with two batteries and a quick charger.

I bought this item because the battery that came with my RC boat only lasted about 5 minutes and took 4 hours to charge. These batteries last over 30 minutes a piece and take 2 hours to charge with the smart charger. This was a great purchase and I would advise anyone to buy these batteries.

its overall a great charger but if it sits for a little while like a week the first time you charge a battery it will not fully charge the battery and you have to stik the battery back on charge. its really not a big deal but its not supposed to do that . I'm doing everything the directions say and it still does that. also which this is nothing the cord shown in the picture is a removable cord but the cord you get is a real short non-detachable cord (about 1 foot long) that you can't do anything with. however there is a knockout where a plug would have been where the cord goes in but nothing else. checkout my pictures you'll see what i'm talking about

From all appearances, this product is of good quality and so far has met my expectations. However, it's hard to rate rechargeable batteries since their quality doesn't usually become evident many weeks or months after using them. Too bad Amazon doesn't allow one to provide additional ratings 6, 9, or 12 months after a purchase. - Rc - Tenergy - Battery Pack - Rc Car'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Smart Battery Charger - rc car, rc rc Smart Battery Charger - rc car, rc