Monday 12 October 2009

Best Of The Best - micro-dermabras, skin care


The newer face towelettes that are already wet have too many strange things in them and they make my face break out. The Olay 2-in-1 is a simple cloth that you have to wet, but it cleanses and exfoliates very well without additional ingredients that may cause problems for sensitive skin. I've used them for several years. Olay 2-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66-Count

I received samples of these a few years ago and have been using them ever since. I use some other facial cleansers as well, but these are my to go to product for removing eye make-up and for when I travel. You can skip the toner for sure. All you need is these wipes and a moisturizer and your good to go.

I typically don't wear face make-up, but my face just doesn't feel clean w/o using them every night before going to bed. 1 side is a little rougher [like a washcloth] than the other side. Even removes eye make-up, ie waterproof mascara, w/o rubbing too hard.

The Olay facial cloths are soft yet sturdy enough to allow you to really clean your face - all you do is wet them. You don't have to worry about the package drying out since they're dry to start with, but if you don't have access to water, this wouldn't be the cloth to have. And, after using one on my face, I can rinse it out and use it to do a quick wipe up around the sink! Delivery was fast, packaging was fine, cost is good - sometimes you can find it a little cheaper on a special deal at a local store, but not often.

I started using these after one of my favorite beauty gurus on youtube said she had been using them for years. I had been using scrubs to slough off dead skin, but it was irritating my skin and making it worse. Dry skin needs to be exfoliated to keep the dead skin from clogging your pores and making your complexion dull. Anyway, these cloth wipes ended up being perfect!! They are totally gentle on your face and I can even get the soap in my eyes and it does not sting. I thought maybe I should use the ones made for sensitive skin, but these were fine. There is soap already on the cloths, so just add water and scrub :) They really made my skin soft and helped calm redness (which I suspect came from the harsh scrubs I had been using). My face didn't feel uncomfortably tight after washing, but I always apply a moisturizer anyway. Buying the 2 pack was cheaper and I run out of these all the time, so it worked out buying them online. Overall, these are great for my dry skin and they are really convenient for when I'm feeling lazy or tired. Definitely give em' a try! - Skin Care - Olay Pro-x - Cleansers - Micro-dermabras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Best Of The Best - micro-dermabras, skin care cleansers Best Of The Best - micro-dermabras, skin care