Monday 12 October 2009

Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, tablet


The boat cover fit fairly well on the Bayliner. There were two problems. The cover did not fit over the the deck on the back of the boat. The second problem was the straps that hold the cover on. They were not the quality we expected with the fine quality of the cover itself. VORTEX HEAVY DUTY VHULL FISH SKI RUNABOUT COVER FOR 17 18 19' BOAT, BEST AVAILABLE COVER BLUE

The cover is a light cover, it is descent. It does not fit like a customer one, it was tight on the bow, but got looser tward the stern. It does fit ok, and included straps to hold it to the trailer. For the price, great cover.

Heavy-Duty boat cover at an affordable price. Boat covers are one of those items that "you get what you pay for." That being said, this is still a great price for an above-average cover that should last for many years. Thanks for the service!

The cover material is fairly light compared to the more expensive covers I've purchased in the past. Will have to see how it holds up. Considering the price if I get 3 to 4 years out of it I will be satisfied. The fit is fairly good. My boat is 18' and I have two upright poles to keep the tension sufficient to avoid water puddling.

I don't have a ton of experience with boats and covers, but so far it seems to be a good cover. It fits my 19' 88 bayliner capri bowrider better than I could expect. I read a lot of reviews that complained that the straps were confusing. I figured out what works for me just fine. I haven't trailored with it on, but I'd rather not. It keeps the rain and debri out. I may try to find a way to scotch guard it as it does sweat through in the rain, but the vast vast majority runs off. Good cover for the price. Go ahead a buy it. No Worries. - Android - Tablet - Fire - Kindle Fire'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, tablet fire Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, tablet