Monday 26 October 2009

4th Generation Ipod Nano Case - ipod nano 4g case, nano case


I ordered the black leather case and love it! The design is quite functional and snug enough to keep the iPod in its place but not so tight that it's a pain to get in and out of the case. The attached belt clip is perfect and is swiveled for ease of wearing. The closure snaps shut and stays shut and the opening to attach the earphones and link to a port is wide enough to do both at the same time without having to take the iPod out of the case - nice! I've had several compliments already on this case from friends. Great purchase for the price. Premium Leather Case with Belt Clip for Apple iPod Nano 4 Nano-Chromatic 4th Generation 8 gb 8gb 16 gb 16gb 32 gb 32gb (Nano 4 Chromatic Not Included) + Bonus Young Micro Shoe Silicone Pouch for Nike+, Leather / Nylon Red

I'd been looking for a case for my new nano for weeks! I finally came across this one and IT'S AMAZING! Perfect for running. I was really afraid i wasn't going to be able to use my nano for running because I couldn't find the right case that came with a clip. That was the entire reason I bought the darn thing. This stays on perfectly. I can change the songs and adjust the volume perfectly fine. I'm so amazingly happy with this product!!!

I've tried a few different styles but after the smoke clears - I always seem to fall back to my leather cases... Just overall the better choice - what more can I say... Although, with the nano and it's small size - the leather ends up being so thick near the control wheel that it's a little hard to hit the bottom of the wheel - where it so happens is the off and on button... but I'm really splitting hairs - compared to it's other benefits...

I bought a 4th generation nano for my wife, shortly after they were introduced...her first ipod. She loves it and she loves this case too which I purchased around the same time. It is a genuine leather case with a snap cover that you open to expose the screen and click wheel. This is a no nonsense design with a basic belt clip and though she has had it for less than a month, it appears sturdy and I believe it will last. The colors offered aren't a perfect match for the 4th gen nano colors, but the blue one we got complements both the blue nano and a blue purse my wife has, so the color is great for her. Recommended!

These cases are wonderful. I ordered one for my husband and one for me and we both love them. They're nicer quality than even the pictures show. The Ipods fit well and everything is accessible. Would defitinely recommend.

Bought two of these products a pink one for the wife and a black one with the magnetic clasp for me they work great clips are strong and it is still easy to work the controls with the I pod in the case. Would recommend to all.

This is a very attractive, functional and high quality case at a reasonable price. To me the only downside is that the clip (which rotates so the case can be positioned vertically or horizontally) is not removable, which makes the case a bit bulky. I specifically wanted a clip so this doesn't bother me, but if don't need a clip it may bother you. The screen protector and shoe pouch are nice bonuses. - Ipod Case - Ipod Nano Case - Ipod Nano 4g Case - Nano Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


4th Generation Ipod Nano Case - ipod nano 4g case, nano case ipod nano case 4th Generation Ipod Nano Case - ipod nano 4g case, nano case