Tuesday 8 September 2009

Waste Of Money - back cushion, back pain relief


I purchased the Kiss my back! brand ergonomic mesh back support at a bricks & mortar retailer. I have seen similar products at different price points over the past few months and decided that I would bite the bullet on this particular one, even though I have no previous experience with this company or mesh back support products.



It was remarkably easy to secure to my desk chair, which is a fairly standard high back office chair. It comes with two small bungee cords with hooks. The instructions are easy to follow and I had my back support ready to go in minutes after experimenting with a couple of different bungee suggestions.



The experience with the back support is Excellent is far. I do have questions about long term durability, but seeing as I am not overweight or put the support under some unusual stress, I look forward to many years of use. Compared to the pillow-style support I used previously, this is a huge step forward in terms comfort. The styling is simple and it comes only in black, so it should blend in easily with almost any standard sized office chair.



I give it 5 stars for something that I will use all the time, plus the ease of installation, and the comfort I am deriving from its use. Kiss My Back

I purchesed my "Kiss My Back" back rest at Bed Bath and Beyond. Kiss My Back works so well for my needs. It fits perfectly on all of the office chairs that we own,

and the feeling of support that it provides creates a restful space for me to relax in to my chair, even though we are constantly on the comuputer.

Kiss My Back is certainly a product that I would give to all of our friends, Plus, my husband bought them for all the employees in his office, to give them each a sense of well being while at work.

We love our back rests!!!

Thank you,

Marilyn Salmanson

I got this back supporter for Christmas about a month ago. I've been using it in my car and I love it!! I'm a taller guy, so car seats just push my shoulders forward and give me no lumbar support. This gives me support wherever I want to put it. I even bring it inside to put on my computer chair sometimes. Highly recommend!

The shape of the support is perfect, but it depresses so easily that it is worthless to me. Perhaps it would work for a very small person, but my 6' 4", 220 pound frame just compresses it flat to the chair back.

I just bought this at B,B and beyond and I'm so happy about it. I'm

kind of short - 5'2" - and my feet tend to kind of dangle in the air

on office chairs. I just recently thought that there should be some

kind of product for those of us that don't quite sit all the way to

the back of the chair. I've experimented somewhat with pillows behind

my back, but it didn't quite work so well.



I just went to the store to get something else and happen to see this

and picked it up, as it seemed to offer exactly what I had been

looking for.



It took less than a minute to slip the rubber band across the back of

the chair and use the bungee cords.



And it's sooooo comfortable. I love it!



I'm not really worried about longevity of the item (as I see it addressed

in the previous review) as I paid less than $ 10.00 for it and being

self-employed I need to be as comfortable as I can possibly be, as it's

so easy for me to get up off my chair and get sidetracked with

other things in the kitchen etc ;-).

I originally saw this product at Bed Bath & Beyond and bought one for my husband because he has a bad back. He loves it and says that it allows him to sit for long time without discomfort. The elastic in the back allows for easy installation and the package comes with 2 bungees that you can hook up. (We didn't need it.) I went back to buy more. Highly recommend it. (Of course, each person is different, so my suggestion is to try it out at the store and see if your back feel comfortable before buying it.)

I purchased the Kiss My Back for my chair at work. First of all it took a very long time to come in from the company (but I can't complain since it did get here before the last estimated delivery day). But most important, I can't tell much IF ANY difference when I put it on my chair. Maybe it makes a difference with different chairs, but for my office chair, I was just as well without it.

I'm not sure if the item I received was defective but it offered very little support. I'm 6'3" and 160 lbs, I placed this in my chair and my entire back pressed through the mesh and rested on my chair as it normally does. No support.



I figured since this was the more expensive mesh back support it would be of higher quality, but it wasn't. - Back Cushion - Back Pain - Lumbar Support - Back Pain Relief'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Waste Of Money - back cushion, back pain relief lumbar support Waste Of Money - back cushion, back pain relief