Tuesday 8 September 2009

General Electric - fluorescent, ge


I must say this company sells a high grade product and their delivery time was faster than the speed of lightning. The price was terrific too after checking other sites they had the cheapest with reasonable shipping and handling. GE 33774 Cool White 8-Inch Diameter Circline Fluorescent T9 Bulb, 22-Watt

I received a bad bulb, the bulb the seller send to me looks new but has three rings running around inside it and it does not work. I contacted the seller who promised to send me another bulb, which never happened. Buyers beware, this seller is a scam, buy at your own risk. I lost money in this transaction, bad, bad, bad transaction. - Fluorescent - Ge - Electronics - Bulb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


General Electric - fluorescent, ge electronics General Electric - fluorescent, ge