Monday 28 September 2009

Staplers


My P-22 is approaching 40 years old & is the absolute BEST plier type stapler I have ever used or owned, heavy duty industrial or otherwise. The only drawback has always been -- & still is -- difficulty in finding its proprietary staples. However, this has been all but alleviated with the web!! No more hunting, just a web search turns up this & various locations to get them. They were always available from the company, but until the Internet I had problems locating them (My P-22 is stamped "Brookyln, NY" and they are not there anymore --just Saddle Brook, NJ). Being on my last box of 5000, I've only used it sparingly for the tough jobs, while daily needs were met with inferior products, using readily obtainable standard --ie, easily replaced -- staples. Now that I can easily find the staples, I can return to using exclusively my P-22, the absolute BEST!! Arrow Fastener P22 Heavy Duty Plier Type Stapler

I got sick of never having a stapler around my office, so I purchased this one. It does a fantastic job of stapling from ~2 - 40+ pieces of paper. Not only that, but it looks tough, and the added knuckle guard means it works great when I need to rough-up my coworkers.



EDIT: Also, this seems to be an effective bottle opener as well. Basically, best stapler ever.

I have owned one of these before and it was the best stapler i used for work. Sadly i lost it at a job site and needed to get a new one. This product is just simply awesome and works great for my wife when she staples students papers together.

Stapler works great. Can easily staples 10 sheets of paper or shipping packages Does not use standard staples. Staples are expensive and difficult to obtain. If you order stapler, order extra staples. My mother has one from the 1960's, and it still works.

I purchased this stapler for my home office. I have used the P22 as a heavy duty stapler for pages 25 and under for the last 15 years at my office. It is dependable and keeps its shiny luster so it does not look out of place in an office setting. Standard staplers often jam or only partially staple, but this stapler does as intended, which means that your papers are stapled the first time. You will not have to restaple your documents, just to make sure no pages become detached. I originally purchsed this stapler to staple heavy duty poster board and when that project was finished began using it as an office stapler. I get a lot of comments about the P22 when others use it to staple, but because it is sold in hardware stores you do not see this stapler in very many offices. Amazon is great since you do not have to go to a hardware store to purchase the P22.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Staplers Staplers Staplers