Monday 28 September 2009

Good Value - darya trading, high quality suit


I just received this suit and want to let everybody know it is beyond words to explain how it looks. I was skeptical at first because I was not able to try it before I bought it but when I put it on it looked as it was custom made for me. I would definitely recommend to everybody to buy a suit from Darya company because they know good quality.



Sincerely,



Palermo



Chicago Gino Valentino Peak Lapel Ticket Pocket Suit Made in Italy Shiny Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made Two Button Canvas Front Jacket Modern Flat Front Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Black Faint Herringbone (44 Regular)

This is really very good Suit with high quality. I like it very much.

It has some advantages:



First of all, when you're choosing a size of the suit it is important that it fits you well, because in case if the pants is narrow or wider than you need it gives the possibility to expand or to shrink a size of pants' waist.

pants comes 6 inches smaller than the size of the suit. For instance, if size of the suit is 40 then pants waist size is 34.



Secondly, It looks very nice on the body, and it make you to look slimmer.



Consequently, I am highly recommending this suit if you are looking for a good suit.

The quality of the fabric and the exceptional attention to detail still amaze me with this suit. I was VERY hesitant to buy a suit online, but I bought one other from this same manufacturer and was so thrilled with it that I bought this one and 3 others as well. They're as nice and in some ways nicer than my Brooks Brothers suit. The only downside I'd say is that it is a very boxy cut, and if you have an athletic figure you're going to have to get the jacket tailored a fair amount to get it to look it's best. But $80 tailoring still makes this suit a steal for what you're getting. - Valentino - Valentino Made In Italy - Darya Trading - High Quality Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Good Value - darya trading, high quality suit valentino made in italy Good Value - darya trading, high quality suit