Monday 28 September 2009

Photo Frame - digital photo frame, photo frame


No doubt some shoppers will be attracted to this particular frame because of the "value" price. If so, rest assured that it's a quality item made by a new and unfamiliar company (to U.S. customers) that offers highly responsive customer support. When I was somewhat disappointed with the resolution of images despite the modest price (even lower in its Amazon debut), I sent a couple of e-mails to NIX, both receiving immediate and helpful responses. On the basis of the information provided, I moved up to the NIX XO8A frame which, I discovered, represents more recent technology. The resolution was considerably sharper (close to that of a new computer screen), and the 8" dimensions I found more satisfying than the 7" screen for one overriding reason: whether viewed vertically or horizontally, the image was clear and vivid--large enough, in fact, that it was possible to enjoy rectangular-oriented and vertical-oriented images equally without rotating the frame. With the 7" model, on the other hand, a vertical image became so reduced in size that it was practically mandatory to rotate the entire frame to a vertical position to be able to enlarge the image sufficiently to see it clearly. With the 8" model, you can set the frame on your desk and forget about it.



Still, it's unlikely you'll find as good let alone a better frame than the X07B at this price point. Moreover, springing for the 8" model is apt to make some buyers wonder if they shouldn't go one better and splurge on a cordless model with built-in memory. If I had required a rationale to keep this one, it would have been that it represents a minimal investment in rapidly changing technology (I know individuals who are still kicking themselves for purchasing a 720p screen just before 1080p became the norm or, a little later, a 120hz refresh rate replaced a "mere" 60hz or, more recently, a 3-dimensional set struck their fancy far more than the expensive two-dimensional model that had recently arrived in their living room.) So in a rapidly changing technological field of necessarily depreciating assets, sometimes it makes sense to contain your inevitable losses. Nevertheless, the difference between the NIX X07B and X08A models is likely to strike some consumers as fairly dramatic. NIX Cordless 7 inch Genuine High Resolution Digital Picture Frame (3 x number of pixels compared to standard 7 inch frames) - Cordless w/ Rechargeable Battery - X07D

i got this for a friend and was pleased that she was pleased! didn't wanna spend too much so went for this frame. These more basic models don't have too many features, but i do like the multishow, splitscreen and random display seemed quite cool. I think in a large room the images made smaller by the mutishow and splitscreen might not work so well, but mary has hers on her desk so the effect works well. easy to use, not much more to say really

I am content with this frame. I received it as a gift. The resolution is crisp, the pictures generally look good.



A couple minor issues, though: the instructions that come with the frame are HORRIBLE. There isn't really that much functionality here; there's no reason they could not have written up better instructions.



Also, my pictures come out a little "stretched" horizontally. No, I do not have the aspect ratio on "stretch"--I have it on "original" ratio. I wish there were a way to tweak the display slightly. Does anyone know how to do that?



Still, the pictures are displayed very crisply, and for the price I believe the gift-giver paid, I am happy with the frame.

Me and my friend both bought ourselves 3 different digi-photo frames each, within the price range of $30-$60. So among all those 6 different photo frames, this one was the best. It has a lot of functionalities, with a pretty cool auto rotate function. It has a remote, and differnt photo presentation formats. It's very compact, with a small frame so you get to maximize the 7" screen. Above all, it accepts usb sticks, which to me is more practical than always using sd cards.



The only thing I could wish for is a slightly better resolution. I mean, the resolution is good enough, just a tad bit pixelated. But oh well, what did you expect for the price?

I've been looking everywhere for a decent yet reasonably priced photo frame. After reading the positive reviews left by other buyers, I decided to purchase this frame as a Christmas gift for my sister.



I must say that I am very impressed with the quality and simplicity of the frame. I like the sleek style, the random slideshow option and the way the pictures are displayed with clarity. I have no complaints and highly recommend this product. You won't be disappointed. - Photo Frame - Digital Photo Frame - Nix - Digital Picture Frame'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Photo Frame - digital photo frame, photo frame digital photo frame Photo Frame - digital photo frame, photo frame