Wednesday 19 August 2009

Score Keeper - counter, lap counter


I was looking for something to count my laps around the track. This thing has no clip and is chubbier than a couple bars of motel soap. It escapes me why they can put 2GB of music in a tiny player that easily and inconspicuously clips to your shirt but you can't find a small easy to carry device that counts to 100.



Should have read the dimensions more carefully. Be sure you do the same. Sportline Walking Advantage 386 Digital Tally Counter

We use this product as a occupancy tally for a tavern to comply with fire codes. Only complaint is no loop to attach a lanyard. Not too huge and not tiny enough too lose. Plus it has a battery door for replacement.

The 386 Digital Tally Counter works great and its easy to use. It came fast and in perfect shape. Its made to last. I love it.

Thanks

Patrick Moore

What arrived wasn't what was pictured. It's bigger, and sort of upside down "L" shaped. Model number printed on the package was accurate, so I guess it's technically what it is supposed to be-but it doesn't fit in my hand as comfortably. Other than that, it works fine, has a backlight, counts up and down. I don't anticipate it lasting more than a couple of years. It is cheap. If I could find a well made (non mechanical) counter, I would happily pay more for it. But, I haven't found such a thing yet. Until then, this will do.

This counter is accurate and the display is easy to read, but I had ordered a counter to use for extended periods of time, and this just didn't work for me. The buttons were just a bit too difficult to press if using it quickly or continuously.

We bought these, not for walking, but for keeping score in a silly game that we play. They work really well the way we're using them. We had a slight issue in the beginning because the plastic battery strip didn't come all the way out of one, so we had to take the back off and get it out ourselves. When we put the batteries back it, it didn't work right away, and we had the take them in and out a few more times before it turned on. Now the LED backlight on that one doesn't work at all, no matter how much we fiddle with the batteries. It doesn't make a huge difference for what we use them for though. The beeping sound is great, so that we can be sure scores are tracked accurately. We are overall very satisfied with this product.

I guess if I ever receive the product I can tell you how great it is; but since I have not received the product that is going to be impossible. So far this is 2 products that I have ordered and not received. - Lap Counter - Counter - Score Keeper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Score Keeper - counter, lap counter lap counter Score Keeper - counter, lap counter