Wednesday 19 August 2009

Horse Supplements - horse supplements, horses


I work in the publishing industry and am always skeptical about bias towards advertisers in any publication. Horse Journal has completely removed that from the equation and offers wonderful, unbiased information that is helpful for any level of horse owner. I read it cover to cover each month. They give wonderful and explanatory product reviews and great articles about basic horse care from bedding to veterinary care. If you only receive 1 horse publication, this should be it! Horse Journal (1-year auto-renewal)

Monthly reviews of various horse products with straight forward ratings and comments. Recent products included fly sprays, various supplements, etc. The articles offer pros and cons of each product, manufacturer info and the cost. Wish they had more pages because what is there is very helpful.

I like this Journal. It's informative and packed full of tried and true products. It's an equine consumer reports and I trust their reviews. In order to cut back on expenses I let all my equine magazines expire except my Horse Journal.

I have been subscribing to The Horse Journal for over 4 years and have found the articles to be very informative. This magazine has no advertising and has something for every horseperson. You'll read the latest finding on a particular health issue, questions and answers to and from the vet, and a consumer report on a particular product. I save my issues as I have had to refer back to them when an issue arises at the barn. We had one horse suffering from severe rainrot. I was able to pull the past issue that dealt with this problem and show the owner. This magazine follows much of the AAEP findings - you won't be sorry you subscribed. - Horse Magazine - Gift Idea - Horse Supplements - Horses'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Horse Supplements - horse supplements, horses horse supplements Horse Supplements - horse supplements, horses