Wednesday 19 August 2009

Back Support - back pain, mueller


I've tried on a few back braces in my day, but this one I really like. Without giving you a dissertion, here are what I consider to be its best features:



1) easy to use- just wrap it around and velcro together the big elastic band. Then take the outer elastic band and velcro it- that's it. Tighten it up as little or as much as you like.



2) it has a tapered cut in front- much easier on the ab area than most braces that aren't tapered down



3) it has eight steel springs in the low back part in back to support your spine. If this sounds uncomfortable, don't worry- the suckers are FLEXIBLE and quite comfortable.



4) while very supportive and firm, I can actually breathe normally in the thing



Okay, what didn't I like about it? Not much. The only negatives I see is that it might not fit huge people. I have a 32 inch waist and its quite fine for me, but if you were really big, I don't know. You can return the product though. The other thing was, you have to hand wash it- which may be a bigger deal to some people more than others.



Altogether this is a great brace and I'd buy another one if I needed too. A little extra support for your back when doing a lot of chores is always a good thing. For those with back pain and are looking for a few quick and effective back exercises, I liked Treat Your Own Spinal Stenosis. Mueller Back Support - One

When your lower back hurts and you need relief use this belt! I am a very generous sized woman and this belt actually fits! My back pain was so severe when the mailman delivered this product. I tore it open, read the instructions, did I mention I am a woman?; I put it on and about ten minutes my back was happy again. Thank you Dr. Mueller for inventing a belt that does not roll up on my rolls. Thank Amazon for having this brace!

I am a 150lb woman who had serious sciatic nerve pain that ran down my left leg for over a year. After PT, shots in my back, and pain pills that I don't want to take (they messed up my stomach), I decided to treat myself. I do yoga stretches for back pain (from u-tube), the Back-2-Life machine, take Nopalea from Tri-Vita, and wear this brace every day under my clothes. It has improved my posture and has helped relieve a lot of the pressure on my herniated discs. I also joined a gym. I exercise on the bike and work on the machines to strengthen muscles in my back and abdomen. I have been doing this for 5 weeks now and have seen a great improvement. It is great to finally have pain-free time in my day without pills and I am definitely moving in the right direction. The brace has been crucial in keeping me aware of my posture which I know tremendously affects my back. It is strong and sturdy and supports me very well. It is most comfortable when I wear a tank shirt between my body and the brace and then put a shirt over.

I ordered this brace from muller for back support, mainly to control back ache due to continuous desk work and also to prevent slouching while typing. I have been using it for past 2 days and it works great. I could wear it day long, without much restraint while moving around. I am 5'5'' in height with a waist of 25'' and hips of 34'', brace is slightly loose on top, but it has additional smaller strap and velcro fitting, so can be adjusted easily. It cannot be worn with direct contact with skin as it causes rash and itching. It also contains latex , which is not advertised on Amazon, but clearly advertised on the box of the brace. Do not buy this product if you are allergic to latex. Overall a good product.

Bought this back brace several months ago and have used it several times since then when doing physical labor. I find the brace easy to put on and fairly comfortable to wear. That fact that it is so wide makes it not "cut in" to my back and abdomen like another belt I have. I bought this when I "tweaked my back" right before I had to hand dig and install about 15 4"x4" fence posts. I was afraid that the fence posts were going to kill my back but I am happy to report that after wearing the brace all day while installing the posts, my back felt better than when I started. I continue to wear the brace when I'm doing some heavy lifting or any time that I feel any pain in my back and it definitely helps me alot. I highly recommend this brace and now if I can only get my wife to use it so that she will stop complaining about her back. (But she never listens to my advice anyway) ;-)

The brace attaches around the waist twice, once wrapping right to left, and then wrapping left to right over the first set. The brace holds well, and it is a tight wrap. The one drawback is that with 2 pairs of velcro attachments they tend to attach to each other when the brace is stored and they make a very tight connection, and it takes some finesse to brake them apart for use. - Back Support Brace - Mueller - Back Support - Back Pain'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Back Support - back pain, mueller mueller Back Support - back pain, mueller