Saturday 8 August 2009

Sandwich Crust Cutters - cutter, sandwich


These cutters quickly turn the healthiest sandwiches into a fun treat with minimal waste. They are easy to use, cut very close to the crust, and press the bread together to seal the sandwich. I use them multi-grain wheat bread and all sorts of different 'fillers'. They work great no matter what type of sandwich is being made. Evriholder Set of 3 Sandwich Crust Cutters, DynoBytes/FlipperBytes/SweetBytes

These cutters cut very cute shape for my son's lunch. I have found the dinosaur one in our local grocery store, but have never seen the heart and dolphin one so that is why I ordered this set. I like that they are not sharp so I can keep them out in a bowl on the counter that I have all my lunch making accoutrement's in. They are the right size for bread so that you are not wasting bread. My son doesn't like the crusts, so these cut the crusts off but doesn't waste the bread.

I use these to make sandwiches for my daughter's bento boxes. I did however stumble across these today at Wal-mart in the cake mix and some other random grocery aisles. They hang on side with the items you usually ignore. I got the dinosaur and dolphin. They were only two dollars each!

My 6-year-old dino lover saw this (the green Dinosaur shaped one) at the grocery store and asked to have it. I was delighted that it actually works! We have found that larger square bread works best if you don't want any crust. It fits the thicker potato bread fine. I push it against a plate and sometimes need to flip it over and "seal" the cut by running my finger gently over the outlines. Doing so gives a clean cut and results in 2 very cute dinos that fit together in a lunch bag or sandwich box nicely. Very easy to use and easy to clean - we just put it in the top rack of the dishwasher. Sturdy plastic; I expect it will last indefinitely. Highly recommend by daughter and Mom!!

these are nice for making an ordinary pb&j a little more fun. All of the cutters are easy to use and clean. My only complaint would be that the heart cutter really requires very large slices of bread.

The sandwich cutters are awesome! They work great and don't smash the bread at all. My son loves the cute shapes that they make, and he eats the left-over crust too! I would definitely buy these again, and as a matter of fact, I need to look for more shapes!

These are adorable-- I bought them for my 4 year old and we ended up using them for her birthday party. The kids loved them and gobbled up all of the sandwiches because of the fun shapes. All the moms were asking where I got them. I use them all the time now for lunches, parties and just for fun. - Kitchen Utensils - Sandwich Crust Cutters - Cutter - Sandwich'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sandwich Crust Cutters - cutter, sandwich kitchen utensils Sandwich Crust Cutters - cutter, sandwich