Saturday 8 August 2009

Board Dudes - car toy, board dudes


So in opening the package I tore the flimsy support that holds the dry erase pen (poorly made). Other than that little caveat they are perfect. I'm a homeschooling momma and they are great for teaching handwriting, to doing math and taking car trips. Perfect size for little laps. Board Dudes Double Sided Dry Erase Lapboard - 9 x 12 Inches (11060-6)

I purchased this dry erase board for our four year old. She loves practicing her letters on the lined side and doodling on the other side. We use the Board Dudes Double Sided Dry Erase Markers for variety. Dry paper towels work great for cleaning the board. The board is a good size for taking on road trips- imagine all the tic tac toe games possible!

I wanted a double sided board so that my kids could put magnets on them, as well as practice writing and drawing later on when they get older. I thought this was a magnetic dry erase board but beware it is not. I already opened it otherwise I would have considered returning it. However, it is pretty good for a child for writing/drawing, which is why I gave it 4 stars.

Product arrived exactly as described. its a white board with two sides, one has lines and one is blank. it came with a marker. I hang it by a string from the loop that is supposed to hold the pen so i can just flip it back and forth. chores on one side and the months menu on the other.

I bought for the unlined side and its great. The lined side would be good for kids. Would be nice if there was a way to hang it, but I just clip a large magnet clip to the pen holder (without the pen)

I bought this board for the horse barn. We drilled two holes into the top of it and were able to hang it on the exterior of a stall door for one of the horses in the barn with no problems. The two sided aspect is very nice - regular feed & care instructions on one side and flipside for special instructions when medications or vet instructions etc are needed. LOVE that the pen is attached to the board with it's own little holder!

We bought 3 of these to lable forest inventory plot pictures. So far, we've taken over 150 pictures and the lapboards have worked flawlessly. The built-in lines keep our lables straight and true and the overall quality of the boards has allowed ours to stay good as new. Although we don't throw the boards around while in the forest, they still get hard use. I would expect them to do even better indoors. - Board Dudes - Dry Erase - Car Toy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Board Dudes - car toy, board dudes dry erase Board Dudes - car toy, board dudes