Sunday 2 August 2009

Home Improvement - eye protection, eyewear


I would agree with K. Smith on the fact that these are pretty good glasses but the lenses can be a big problem. They do fit very comfortable on your noggin, but the lenses can easily pop out. If it wasn't for the lens factor, these would have gotten 5 stars.



1 year later-



It's been about a year now, and I'm still using these glasses. They still do the job well, except for the fact that the lenses have gotten a decent amount of scratching. I would still recommend them. Dewalt DPG58-11C Reinforcer Clear Anti-Fog Protective Safety Glasses with Rubber Temple Pads

I bought these because they were cheaper than the ones ot the local home center and expected nothing out of the ordinary from them. However after them arrrived I found they are much lighter in weight and superior in clarity to the generic ones at the store. I'd give them 5 stars if the lens was more secure in the frame. Other than that minor detail I'd say these are the best safety glasses I've found.

I work in a factory and are required to wear safety glasses. These are very comfortable with adjustable angles to wear it to your comfort level. The plastic eye pieces have been secure. The only complaint I have is the nose piece, after 3 months it has become loose and occasionally come off. The price of these are reasonably inexpensive. There really isn't much to complain about. I ordered a few on Amazon and purchased some in-store use for my friends. I get compliments to the design of these at work. I enjoy the rubber pads and adjustability of these glasses the most. It fits nice and snug to my face and I'd recommend to anyone who need safety glasses and wears them for long durations. If it helps, I've been wearing this particular model for the past couple of years.

I have owned these safety glasses for two years. They are very comfortable. However, the nose pads come off very easy and get lost in a snap. I had several pairs of these. I wish I could find some replacement nose pads for those glasses sitting on my shelf. You still can wear the glasses with out the nose pads, but they pinch.

These safety glasses are a high-quality build, fit securely on your face, are comfortable, and the lenses wrap around to shield your eyes from all angles. But, unlike most safety glasses, you don't look like a dork wearing them. I bought these to use for indoor projects and they work great.

If you work outside, these are the shades for you. They are extremely light weight and comfortable to wear. The wrap-around shape provides good protection from flying debris. Tenting effectively removes glare, but does not make the image too dark. Anti-fogging feature seems to work too.

This pair is very comfortable to wear and does not get foggy. I work in the lab all day long, so the comfort is particularly important for me. There are cheaper pairs out there but if you can spare few more dollars, I recommend this pair.

All in my title, for my job I've had to wear all sorts of safety glasses and these are by far the most comfortable I've ever had to wear. They still give me good coverage and I have had 0 problems with fogging up. Great value for the money

I purchased these to use at shooting ranges. I have a large head, they're very comfortable.



They didn't fog up at all, but condensation still built up on them requiring me to wipe them off three or four times in a single hour. I'm considering using a rotary tool to cut some very thin slits in the top of the lenses to allow moisture to escape. - Dewalt - Eyewear - Home Improvement - Eye Protection'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Home Improvement - eye protection, eyewear dewalt Home Improvement - eye protection, eyewear