Saturday 11 July 2009

Sauna Suits


Great suit! I sweat like a pig and it's tougher that mentioned in previous reviews. I have to take the suit off in my bath tub because I'm drenched in sweat, which is why I purchased it. Then I just wash it in the tub and hang to dry. Does the job and great for the price! Just not the most flattering thing to wear in public so I only use it in the privacy of my own home. Also, I ordered a medium/large and I intially thought it was too big (I'm 5'2" female)but after a few work outs, I'm glad I purchased it bigger due to the fact that once you start sweating (which is almost immediately) the suit will stick to your skin and since I do a lot of movement and stretching, it gives me room to move without having to worry about it tearing or ripping. Everlast PVC Sauna Suit (Large/Extra Large)

Wear it 3-6 times week for the last 3 months while riding my elliptical. Boy is it ugly, but BOY does it work. Not rips, no tears. Other than my husband cracking jokes about me looking like an alien from War of the Worlds... I don't mind it at all.

Ive been using this suit for about 2 months(at least 3-4 times a week)while hitting the heavy bag and I don't care what people been saying this thing is tough and it works...

Dont be confused of the purpose of a sauna suit(to make you sweat) and it does!!Buy this thing if you are working out at home or only if you dont mind looking like a tin man outside

dont fool yourself either this alone will not make you lose weight what it will do is help remove toxins from your body while burning more calories than exercise alone, You will lose alot of water so stay hydrated its the toxins you want remove you will gain the water weight back when you hydrate but think about it this way..when you boil meat or chicken the water thats leftover holds all that grease right?so the fat stays in the pot same as the toxins in your suit

The reason this gets 4 of 5 stars is for the color and the rubber smell even after washing is pretty strong

I have purchased several Sauna Suits in the past, only to find them ripping after wearing them once or twice. The Everlast Suit mateial is strong, last a lot longer, and washes well. I do suggest you drink plenty of water so you do not get dehydrated. You will lose a lot of water weight, and then Praise God there goes the fat.

I have purchased a sauna suit from the sports authority in the past and it tears unfortunately and the material is way thinner than this product. The everlast is much better in the sense that it is a way better material and definitely makes anyone sweat faster leading to faster results.

I recently purchased this sauna suit. It is a bit thicker then other sauna suits I have had in the past which makes it feel quite durable.



There are two things I am not so happy about. I dont have a lot of excess weight on me, I have 20 lbs that I need to lose and the neck is pretty tight which causes some discomfort. I guess it works to help keep the heat inside the suit. Also, the smell is a bit strong. Im airing it out.



Overall, I am very pleased with this product as it is durable and really gets the job done, e.i. I was "sweating like a pig."

I bought this set, not to use as a sauna suit, but to keep dry. Living in Washington there is a lot of rain. Yes, I do sweat in it, but I keep warm when I have things to do & it's WET outside, which is most of the year. SO bonus I get work done and I get to add'l sweating. Get larger size to allow movement'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sauna Suits Sauna Suits Sauna Suits