Saturday 11 July 2009

Boxer Briefs - boxer briefs


They are not exactly what is pictured. These are a short leg style with stitching on both butt cheeks so they offer a different kind of feel and fit.



To me at least, there is not a roomy feeling in the front like other boxer briefs and I have to "adjust" a lot or your all bound up. Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack Stripe/Solid Assorted Trunks,Assorted,Medium

I have always worn regular briefs as underwear and to sleep in. I decided to give these a try. As underwear I don't like them much as they bunch up a bit. However, I love to wear them to sleep in with nothing else on. I don'y like to wear much to bed and these are great as they are short but not quite like briefs.

I like the style. Nice material. But I don't like the 2 seams in the seat. Kinda binding. I like others with a single seam in the seat. Maybe after many wearings & washings, they'll loosen up a bit. I wouldn't buy them again.

I bought the X-Large pack and these boxer briefs are simply too brief. They're quite short and uncomfortable compared to the Hanes pack that I also bought. I'll be buying some more of the Hanes boxer briefs and using these for... I don't know. I just know that I won't be wearing them.

these are like low riders or somthing, they are very small in the groin area. They lack the boxer freedom and the compression of briefs. this is a no win situation if you like roomy undies, if you like the support you def. have that.

Lost a lot of weight and needed new briefs for the gym, so I thought I'd give these a try. Definitely the best value I could find, and they've done the job quite successfully. The leg doesn't ride up, and I rarely get that obnoxious bunching. Holds everything in place nicely and really improves my comfort at the gym.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack Stripe/Solid Assorted Trunks,Assorted,2XLarge



If these are 2XL, then I'm John Wayne.

Or maybe ....If these are 2XL, then I'm Justin Bieber .... NOT!



If you're looking at a picture on the right showing these TRUNKs ... the bottom of each leg extend no further then the bottom of his JUNK ... if you get my drift.



The material is a weave which is just plain scratchy to me. As good as their t-shirts seem , these are the balancing force on the other end of the quality spectrum.

My main problem with these is that the material is not precisely what I'd expected. It's not pure cotton and is thinner and stretchier than cotton. On the other hand, they fit well and, now that they've had a few trips through the washing machine, have held up well in a way that cotton sometimes does not. Other reviewers have concerns about the length of the leg or the stitching on the rear, but those things didn't bother me. I'm 6'5" tall and the leg length was fine and, as opposed to pure cotton or even some with a bit or spandex, these stay in place do not ride up or bunch. I might wish that I could have had a selection of the colours and prints but one doesn't. And, when you think of it, this is "under"wear so an objection to the colour or print is purely a personal matter. - Boxer Briefs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boxer Briefs - boxer briefs boxer briefs Boxer Briefs - boxer briefs