Saturday 11 July 2009

Physical Therapy Aids - weights, fitness


I had a set of Cap 5 lb adjustable ankle weights which has elastic on the pockets and a set of 20 lb ones with velcro when I ordered these.



I prefer the elastic holding the weights in. The Velcro ones dont close all the way and stick to my clothes and the carpet and cause problems. The Cap weights with elastic dont. If I ever get to the point where they are starting to fall out, I will just sew them closed. I only use them for home exercises, not for walking or running.



One seam on the bottom of the 5 lb set opened, but there was enough space to sew it back. CAP Barbell Adjustable Ankle Weights,10-Pound - Fitness - Wrist Weights - Exercise - Weights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Physical Therapy Aids - weights, fitness weights Physical Therapy Aids - weights, fitness