Saturday 11 July 2009

Cordless Doorbell - cordless doorbell, doorbell


I had few problems with this product as soon as it arrived. You can not put this door chime to far from the button control/door. It will still work at 15 feet, but not any further in my apartment. Chime switch is inside the button control. So you have to open it(with something really sharp) to switch a chime tone. It was very inconvenient.



To conclude: product works well under some limitations but was not designed with consumer in mind. GE 19216 Wireless Door Chime Kit

I like it. It was fairly easy to install. I prefer the westminster chime and am having a hard time finding another that I like for the back door. Originally purchased it with one button, then bought the lighted button, sold separately on amazon. I think it looks much better. Seeing the light makes it easy to see at night and gives some assurance that it is functional.

I have tried many bells over the years and they all eventually wear out; however, I do recommend that if you purchase a wireless bell, you purchase one which has a plug in Ding Dong.

This GE 19216 has been in use for a couple of months now and works just fine. I was impressed enough with it to buy a second one for my next door neighbor. It was fun opening up their bell and pulling out one of the little plastic thingies to alter the frequency codes so that our bells do not both ring at once.

Installation is simple and the bells work just fine. I cannot determine the distance that the bells can transmit because both installations are well under 50 feet.

I do recommend this product for its quality and ease of installation. Enjoy your Ding Dong!

I love this doorbell. I use in my room, I sleep in the attic, and it has its own set of stairs and I like to have my privacy. It's perfect because it also has 7 different chimes, I have it set to fog horn. It was very easy to set up, the button can be nailed, screwed in, or put up with sticky tape. The speaker plugs in and can go pretty far.

This is a very ' easy install ' doorbell chime. Of the several various sounds of which one can program, I find that the Westminster chime is the loudest of all ( myself having partial hearing loss, this one's easier to hear; the other choices; door knock (it's the most quieter of all) , fog horn, and the 'cuckoo chime' (this sound 'is for the birds, pardon the pun). Overall, not a bad product; just one drawback, having had other wireless door bells, I'm sure one will have to replace the batterie often to the push button component itself IF you have lots of visitors; as for the main part that chimes, one just plugs it into the AC ( also, a good feature on it is the fact it has an on / off switch )

The product was easy to install, and works without any problems. The plug-in part was great, since there is no need to change batteries on the chime. The wireless button has a sticky which works quite well near the front door.



The only chime that sounded ok was the regular ding-dong. The others sounded horrible. But I needed functionality more than a pleasant chime, so this worked very well for me.



I am planning to get another chime and see if I can have the same door bell ring both chimes at the same time.

We recently started the process of selling our home, and the finishing touch to getting everything staged and looking nice was a door bell. The previous owners had, well, who really knows what they had done. A physical door bell was affixed in the hallway, but there was not a button in sight. Just a hole in the trim around the front door. Instead of crawl around in the attic, I figured wireless would be the way to go. The price was right, and I really didn't care much about how it looked or sounded, because we'd be out in a few weeks.



Install was simple. Attach the double sided foam tape to the button, affix the button the the outside, and plug in the receiver/dinger. Simple as that. This chime features a variety of different sounds to let you know wen somebody is at the door. Unfortunately, they are all pretty annoying. The default "Ding Dong" plays twice in a row, making it sound like your visitor is banging on the button. The outer sounds are, well, cheesy. And all of them have a low quality digital feel to them.



Overall, if you just need a quick, simple, door bell, go for it. If you want something that adds a little class when people come to visit, I'd say try and find something else (but you probably won't at this price point).

Got tired of the batteries going dead and people telling my door bell didn't ring. Replaced the battery powered chime. Door bells work fine with new unit and I now have a spare unit in case one of the push buttons go bad. Recommend buying the plug in one to start. - Cordless Doorbell - Doorbell - Wireless Door Chime Doorbell - Door Chimes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Doorbell - cordless doorbell, doorbell wireless door chime doorbell Cordless Doorbell - cordless doorbell, doorbell