Thursday 23 July 2009

Nightlight - led, gift idea


I purchased this item in early February to decorate our nursery since is a butterfly theme. I started using it in May once our daughter came home from the hospital. It stopped working in June so I figured it could have just had a misconnection someplace. Tonight my husband took it apart and tested the circuts and they are not producing enough energy to light the three LED lights that light up the butterfly. It is a beautiful and unique nightlight when it works but I was very dissapointed that it was broken in a month. I would not recommend this item if you are looking for a nightlight that lasts. Color Changing Fiber Optic Butterfly Nightlight; Pink Glowing LED Butter Fly Night Light Makes A Great Gift Idea

I love everything butterflies so when i saw this and read the reviews it looked like just the thing for me. When i recieved it I was mortified, straight out the box it is hideous, nothing special to look at during the day. But once i turned it on it was worth every penny i spent and so much more. This butterfly adds so much to whatever room you put it in. I just sit and look at it. I highly recommend.

Yes I'm 49 and have a butterfly night light in my room yes it is big and I do not know how long it will last but I'm sure enjoying while I have it as others have already written it is not a good light for light it is more a decorative item just buy it to enjoy!!!!!

I got this for my 3 year old daughter's room. Its the coolest thing ever, I want one!!! She loves it and it provides just the right amount of lighting for her at night. It looks like it came off of Pandora or something, its quite amazing :)

My mom wanted this night light for the bathroom and once you plug it in, it is beautiful...the colors are full, deep, vibrant, and gorgeous. And there is an on-off switch at the base in case you want to turn it off anytime without unplugging it.

It looks cool and works, but it contains lead in the base and states do not get near mouth! Why on earth would they use lead solder in a childrens night light? I'm going to still use it, but my kid is older and can stay away from it, but I'd be hesitant to use it around younger kids!

I bought this for my 3 year old girl's room and it's just perfect. A pretty pink color and when turned on the base and edges of the butterfly display colored lights which look so pretty. What a joy to look at. My daughter loves it. I am very happy with the purchase.

I got this for a night light in my daughters room. I love how it looks and the color changing it cool.



I didn't know how little light output this has thought. Compared to my Sons standard bulb night light this is about 1/2 the output. I will be getting a second "real" night light for her room to help produce "light" instead of effect.



Nothing wrong with the product though, and if light output is not what you want (to say keep monsters away) this is good. - Girls - Butterfly - Gift Idea - Led'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nightlight - led, gift idea butterfly Nightlight - led, gift idea