Thursday 23 July 2009

Dell Replacement - laptop battery, laptop batteries


A whole lot less expensive than the replacement battery from Dell, and it works great! Now I can carry my laptop around again. Gives me up to 3 hours plus when fully recharged. Not bad for a cheap 6 cell. I held back one star, because the fit in one corner isn't absolutely flush, but sticks up a nano bit. Battery for Dell Inspiron 1300 b120 b130 kd186 hd438

These are sub-standard replacement batteries. I have tried two batteries from Tech-Orbits and both of them have failed to live up to the quality that tech- Orbits claims. I have recently sent them two emails trying to get a replacement for the battery that they have already replaced once. I have not gotten a response as of yet. I recently purchased a battery from another merchant and I am very pleased with my purchase. I will never purchase another laptop battery from Tech- Orbits, If you are looking for a good replacement battery for your laptop, I suggest that you look else where. I will just accept the amount that I paid Tech-Orbits for the battery as a lost. it is my opinion that you should stay clear of this merchant.





Totaly displeased



Stan

This battery wouldnt charge right and wouldnt last more than about 45 minuets.So they are replaceing it without a problem.Then maybe i can give it a 5 star rating.I am glad I bought it through AMAZON.com.

Ordered this battery based on the positive reviews. It arrived on time and had no problem installing it. However, it is running hot and I have to periodically unplug from the wall outlet as my laptop starts sending the signal for overheating. I agree with the other reviewer that you get what you pay for.

I got the battery and it worked for a very very short time. The first charge took for 100%. The 2nd charge and on charged only up to 98%. After 3 weeks, it said "98%." When I unplugged to use on battery power, my laptop died. When I plugged it back in, it said 0% charged, charging, won't charge at all. It won't hold a charge. What a piece of junk. I would never buy one of these again. I would probably also never own a Dell laptop again since their batteries die after one year and they cost $135.95 for a new one from Dell. - Battery - Laptop Batteries - Laptop Battery - Dell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dell Replacement - laptop battery, laptop batteries battery Dell Replacement - laptop battery, laptop batteries