Thursday 23 July 2009

Carrie Underwood - carrie underwood, singer-songwrit


This is such a great first hit for this band. It really invokes emotion in me whenever I hear it. I wish I could say that I like the rest of their CD, but I don't. It is a little too country for me, but I do love this song. If I Die Young

I tend to be somewhat obsessive about great songs - once I find them, they remain stuck in my head for weeks, and I listen to them repeatedly for weeks. That's where I am with this song. It's one of the best songs of the year, as far as I'm concerned. Great lyrics, a great message, good harmony, good musicianship, and incredibly catchy.

About once a month, I hear a song that gets stuck in my head. I buy the single and play it 20 times in the next 24 hours. Then I get sick of it and avoid playing it for the next month. I apparently did this with this song and then purchased the entire album later. I actually prefer "You Lie" more now as a radio-ready single.

The Band Perry really does seem promising. They have good songwriting skills and I like that their songs really stand out as being truly original. This song is a beautiful country ballad. If you hear the meaning, it is not to be depressing. It is about making the most of the time you have and being grateful for it. This was essentially the meaning Kimberly Perry told it was herself. - Carrie Underwood - Singer-songwrit - Sugarland - Rascal Flatts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Carrie Underwood - carrie underwood, singer-songwrit rascal flatts Carrie Underwood - carrie underwood, singer-songwrit