Thursday 23 July 2009

Motorola Charger - charger, cell phone


As an earlier review noted, plug in this charger and nothing happens. My RAZR doesn't even see it. I ordered two; neither would charge my phone. (One of them rattled; something loose inside.) Contrary to what another review said, this charger is *not* the same as the one that came with my phone; though similar, it is not the same, and it has a different model number (see the label on the charger itself). I also ordered a car charger but I'm not going to risk using it on my phone. Did I return these items? No, I just threw them away, because at these prices, with shipping and handling both ways *not* refunded, I'd probably lose even more money returning them. (Too bad we can't give a "0 star" rating.) Motorola Mini USB Wall Charger for Motorola Phones

Considering the price is about $20 below what you'd pay at Best Buy or Circuit City, you really can't go wrong with this charger. It is also much smaller than the version that came with the Razr, which makes it great for travel, or in my particular case less bulky allowing it to easily plug into a surge protector next to chargers/plugs for other devices. This charger also works on my Blackberry - one less thing to have to deal with.

This charger worked for about a month before it just went dead. It was a replacement for the OEM charger that lasted almost five years. I just plug my cell phone into my laptop for recharging now, using a USB cord. It's more reliable than the charger, and costs me nothing which, coincidentally, is what this charger is also worth.

I bought this for charging my Motorola RAZR while at work and it does not work. I plug it in and the phone registers that the charger is attached but hours later my phone is still not charged. When I use the charger that came with my phone it charges the phone in less than two hours so I know there is something wrong with this one. I personally am very unhappy with this purchase and cannot recommend it.



UPDATE: I ordered a travel charger directly from my cell phone company and, while it looks exactly like the one I ordered via Amazon, it performs 100% better - it charges my phone in about 90 minutes. So I now know for sure that this one is defective. 85 cents might sound appealing, but if it ends up in the landfill then it's nothing but junk.

Motorola Mini USB Travel Charger for the T305 Bluetooth Speaker



If the Motorola T305 Bluetooth speaker has any problems, it that it only comes with a 12 volt charger for your car and doesn't come with a 120 VAC charger so you can charge it overnight in the house. This charger solves the problem nicely.

I bought this adapter as well as a car charger before I read all of the reviews. I also noticed the Motorola Genuine Product Guide and thought, 'nah, I should be safe; all of this stuff is available on Amazon.' It wasn't until AFTER I placed my order for both of them before I realized that some of the sellers were selling knock-offs. I received both products today and after comparing them to the product guide I can gladly say they are both genuine! I couldn't believe that I was able to get this for so cheap! Never again will I buy from my cell company first; thanks Amazon and thanks AccessoryOne!

I first ordered this because it was cheap. Now I know why. The first time I ordered, the charger never came. I contact the seller and they did send another one out, which didn't work. Not worth the hassle. Just get a charger from a reliable company. - Charger - Cell Phone - Motorola - Motorola Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Charger - charger, cell phone cell phone Motorola Charger - charger, cell phone