Wednesday 17 June 2009

Mens Multivitamin - vitamins


Great product, will be ordering double on my next time. I felt a difference energy wise within at least 3-4 days time. I'm 36, and my doctor told me that I needed at least 1000 units of calcium, 1 pill does it, but according to my doctor as well as reading in Mens Health, 3000 units per day should be the max, so I take 3 pills per day. The bottle recommended dosage is 2 to 4 per day, so my 3 pills per day are right in between. GREAT PRODUCT. Rainbow Light Men's Organic Multivitamin, 120 Vegetarian Capsules

I got these vitamins for my husband because I take the woman's product. They make you feel great! I noticed a big difference when I started taking them and we both like the vitamin. My trainer read the bottle and is now taking them! Can't beat the price!

Have been using this product for 3 months and am very impressed. I believe the organic fruit and vegetable base in it help to bring your body's acid level down, which is increased by consuming too many refined foods, including those found in a typical American diet. It contains 3 herbs to support Liver function, which is good if you enjoy the occasional glass of wine or a couple of beers every now and then. I also feel it has helped my immunity significantly. I am a college student, and I've had some rough weeks turning in multiple research assignments and not getting a lot of sleep. Surprisingly, I didn't catch any colds during those times. So overall, I highly recommend this product to fill in any nutritional gaps you may have.-

After using these for about a month now, I can tell a difference when I forget to take them. I don't like that I have to take 4 a day, but I do like the ingredients, so it's worth it to me. Food based vitamins will always cost more than synthetic ones, and I'm ok with that, since synthetic vitamins do nothing for the human body.

Long a fan of Rainbow Light products, this is the only vitamin I've ever seen where the dosage is FOUR CAPSULES DAILY.



Just note that, this is a 30 day supply, being 120 capsules, which mislead me into purchasing the bottle whereas it was only a few dollars more than the Rainbow Light non-organic. That's what is seemed liked, but the non organic 120 count bottle is a 120 day supply, so these are quite pricey once you see the true math behind the facade.

They are vitamins alright....Some of the other reviews boast about feeling great after taking these for a week. I still feel like my self....not sure if I was suppose to cut a minute of my run time or something,lol. They gone done well, not to big like other horse pills. They don't taste bad when you belch 10 minutes after swallowing (which is always nice). Just OK if you ask me.... I personally enjoy GNC brand "Mega Men"....just thought I would try these out. I'm not saying they are not good, just ordinary.

The reason why i rate this product with 3 stars is basically that the daily recommended dose is 2-4 capsules which makes this product:

1. Expensive: if you take the max amount/day this lasts only for 30 days for $20!

2. Inconvenient to use: as taking 4 (or even 2) large capsules at once just feels too much of vitamin and spreading around the 4 capsules over the day just doesnt work with the kind of busy life the world lives today - one dose of vitamin is the optimal (for me at least) - Vitamins'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Multivitamin - vitamins vitamins Mens Multivitamin - vitamins