Wednesday 17 June 2009

Dv7 Battery


This battery works perfect in my 17.0" DV7, it's not loose and it charges perfectly. It lasts about the same as the previous battery when it was brand new; about 2.5 hours. It will probably last longer than that but I usually charge it at 20%. No problems so far. I'm happy to have a battery again! The other one went bad after 1.5 years, and I went 6 months strictly plugging it in for power. I was going to buy a new laptop, and now I don't have to! NEW Laptop/Notebook Battery for HP Pavilion DV7-1137 DV7-1223ca DV7T DV7Z dv7-10

As many other buyers of HP laptops have experienced, the manufacturer's battery quits holding a charge after about a year of use.



When looking for a replacement, Amazon vendors were much cheaper than ordering direct from the manufacturer.



Unlike the experience of some reviewers, there was no issue with the fit or charging. The battery snapped in just as securely as the original battery. Maybe the difference was my laptop model or maybe the vendor made some changes after reading the feedback.



It's nice to be able to actually use my laptop for mobile computing again.

I was a little skeptical when ordering this battery considering several of the other reviews stating that this battery had a loose fit and would fall out of the computer. However, as far as the battery I received it was a very snug fit just like the OEM battery and so far it seems to hold the same length charge as my original OEM battery did. This is a excellent product and I would recommend this to anyone that looking for a extremely affordable battery!! Thank you!

This item was purchased over a month ago. Since I normally use my A/C adapter, I've only fully charged and used this battery on three separate occasions now. Each time, it's given me at least 3 hours of use on high performance setting. I've read other reviews on this same battery and they had complaints about the battery life or the fit in the laptop with regards to being loose or falling out, but I haven't encountered those problems at all. I would recommend this battery for my specific model laptop to other owners.

This was exactly what I was looking for. The price was affordable and the battery life is just as good as the original battery that came with my laptop. The shipping was fast also!! I would buy from the seller again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dv7 Battery Dv7 Battery Dv7 Battery