Wednesday 17 June 2009

Bike Bag - bag, frame


The bag is nice, looks quite durable. However, it has a rigid frame inside that just wouldn't let it fit my Cannondale F5. Also, I'm not sure why, but it has a rather large curved backpack-strap-like piece on it which might get in the way of a water bottle if you have one. The total size of it is pretty big for what it holds, which is a normal sized wallet and keys, cell phone, and thats about it. I gave it to a friend, it fits his bike fine and he likes it. Just take a good look at the angle in the picture and make sure your frame has a similar angle, since it doesn't give you much ability to stretch it to fit. M-Wave Bicycle Triangle Frame Bag

Overall, the bag is not bad. I had to bind it quite tightly to my frame as the angle was a bit small.



However, it is not ideal for carrying your smart phone. An iPhone or similar sized device barely fits. And the flexible shoulder guard, if used, will put these devices in danger of being crushed. This was primarily for my smart phone, as normally my other items are a credit card and ID. It costs >$5 to return, so I might as well keep it and get another under-the-seat bag from Walmart for my cell.



Outside of that, the bag is fine for a normal wallet and garage door opener.

I wasn't expecting to be able to pack lunch into this thing. It stores my car keys, my cellphone, and a .25 caliber pistol nicely. Has no internal dividers so I put my phone in a ziplock baggie to protect it's screen.



Fits my bike well and does not interfere with the brake cables (you just need to fish the top strap under them).



One minor annoyance--and not it's fault-- is that it makes it somewhat harder to squeeze my bike onto my bike rack.

Great little bag to store tools, parts, or belongings in. Very well made and sturdy. Highly recommend this frame bag. The only thing to keep in mind is that if you have a full suspension bike, you might have to trim the plastic support piece on the back of the bag like I did. No big deal though. You need about eight inches if you don't want to trim the back.

The shape of this bag fit into a very unused space on the bike. It would be better though if it was a little thinner so that one's legs don't hit it when something is put in the bag. Good for carrying a cell phone and change though

This bag will not cause any draft and another reviewer had mentioned it had a back pack like padding on the bottom curve. This is not my first bag like this but I have come to love them. I keep a standard bag below the seat and it mainly holds a extra inner tube, CO2 carts and a few small tools which after your first flat miles from home you will have this too.



I like this bag as it is for my wallet and odd's and ends. The backpack type strap is for carrying your bike and the padding is for your shoulder if you carry your bike. This has been very useful to me as you have allot of control instead of guiding your bike by hand snd if coming up to an area that is rocky it is great. Heaven forbid you have a fender bender or mechanical problem causing your bike not to roll down the road. Then this becomes the best idea ever.



I do agree that the plastic top and side meets your frame and if you have a really thick frame this may be a problem. If you have a more standard frame it is great.

IThis bag seems very well constructed and has enough room for the essential repair items.... but it doesn't fit on my Giant BoulderSE's Frame. The bag has a frame inside that is rigid and won't allow it to bend to properly fit to my frames angle. It is worth the money but it looks like you will just have to take a chance on whether or not it will fit your bike.

Bag seems fine, but I could not even try it out since it will not fit with two water bottles. I have a 56cm frame with a slightly sloping (semi-compact frame) top tube and there is not enough room. I suppose if you had a 60cm frame with non-sloping top tube it may fit with water bottles. Of course, if you only need one water bottle cage, then this bag will be just fine. - Bag - Bicycle Accessories - Bike Bag - Frame'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bike Bag - bag, frame bicycle accessories Bike Bag - bag, frame