Monday 22 June 2009

Inexpensive - sexy


I have only worn this out once, but I love it. The sleeves fit snugly, but they're not too tight, and they even cover bra straps if you dress carefully. I wore the shirt with dark jeans and boots for a bit more of a casual feel, but I'm excited to try it with a skirt for a more dressy feel. The only caution I suggest is to be careful with the lace...don't want to punch holes in it while you're putting it on, and it catches on rough surfaces. But that's all lace, not just this shirt! Plus size Floral Lace Sleeve Top Black - 1X

I really like this top. I am able to pull off the whole goth look and feel very sexy. Plus also keep those parts of me I like covered, covered. I ordered a size too small at first but loved it so much I exchanged it for a bigger size and it was worth it!

I was nervous about ordering this shirt. I am only five foot tall and have short arms. Also I carry some extra weight in my stomach area and thought the shirt might look horrible on me. I love it. It looks great and I can't wait to wear it.

This smelled so bad when I removed it from the packaging. It was as if someone had already worn the shirt and returned it and then they decided to send it to me. Another issue with this shirt is that it was not true to size or should I say it is a junior plus size shirt and not a regular plus size shirt. I am just now being aware that this company states that it is up to the consumer to check the measurements to be sure it is the right size, but wouldn't one think that it would be up to the company to make sure they accurately label the products they are selling so there won't be any misunderstandings? This company will not be getting any more business from me.

I received this item but was not thrilled with the quality. It took me a couple of minutes just to figure out how to put it on because of how the lace is sewn. The arms did not drape as the picture shows and the material was much thinner than I expected. Also, it was Way too small. I wear a 2x and this fit more like maybe a xl; it wasn't even close to a 2x. I returned the item.

I just received my shirt - which I was super stoked for. Too bad I received it with a rip about 1/2 the entire right side seam. Additionally, the sleeves fit great from wrist to elbow, and the torso fits ok, but the elbow to shoulder is oddly cut and sort of uncomfortable. - Sexy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Inexpensive - sexy sexy Inexpensive - sexy