Monday 22 June 2009

Cordless Phone Battery - battery, panasonic


I was looking to buy the Energizer replacement for our Panasonic KX-TGA242W cordless phone which wasn't holding a charge anymore. After reading those reviews, I decided to go with the OEM Panasonic HHR-P105 battery simply because we've had these phones for approximately 3 years or more and just now the Panasonic battery in one phone has died! That's pretty good quality as far as batteries go.



The only problem was that I needed an HHR-P105 battery, and all I could find on here was HHR-P105A. I decided to take a chance, because they appeared to be the same battery on the packaging. Also, after looking around, this battery price was substantially less than going to Radio Shack or Best Buy, and they don't have Panasonic brand either. When it arrived, I charged it a full 24 hours and good as new! The phone works like new again. Here's hoping to another 3 years plus of regular use before we have to order again! Panasonic 2.4V Replacement Cordless Telephone Battery (HHR-P105A)

My phone's charger no longer works, so I have two perfectly good Panasonic 2.4V replacement cordless telephone batteries (HHR-P105A). I'll send the original and the brand new one I just bought here on Amazon for free to the first person who contacts me at goodwatson@hotmail.com. I do not want to throw them away and would like somebody to put them to good use. I've just ordered a new Siemens cordless from Amazon, so they are no longer of use to me.

For $9, you're getting an OEM battery. I purposely waited this long (10 months) to see how well it holds up, and I really haven't had any problems. Considering my first battery that came with the phone lasted about three years, I am hoping the same from this -- but again, in three years, I may want a brand new model phone anyway ;)

What can I say, they were direct replacement for the batteries that I had. They hold a charge in the cordless phones the way the phones were when they were new and I like that they were in the factory packaging. - Panasonic Phone Battery - Cordless Telephone - Panasonic - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Phone Battery - battery, panasonic battery Cordless Phone Battery - battery, panasonic