Sunday 7 June 2009

Bb Torch Skin


Okay, so the white case with the red BB does look a little goofy, but who's looking at your phone that closely? I purchased this case because I bought the matching case for my iPod Touch. There are a few gaps as other reviewers have said, but I don't find them bothersome. The case fits nice and snug and does not get in the way of talking, texting, or anything else. I have been using this case for two months now without any issues. I've gotten several compliments on the case, and if given a second chance I'd buy it again. Spring Flowers Design Snap-On Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800

I really like this case. Snaps on very easily, and seems very sturdy. I do wish I'd thought about what it would look like with parts of my red Torch poking through. The dark red with the pink flowers is a little goofy looking, but the case itself is pretty.

I've just received this snap on cover for a phone and it looks exactly like the picture -just what I expected. It's so pretty -I love the design. It was recieved in the amount of time it said it was going to be delivered, I love it, it's so pretty :)

Okay, totally disappointed with my purchase. I have a white BB torch and this white is like 4 shades down from my white torch. It looks horrible with the white one, I must say! As someone has already mentioned, it does have a gap in between and it looks very shabby. Bad Design. My phone can no longer slide in/out smoothly.

The design doesn't look good either. Pics can be deceptive.



I'm going for 2 stars only because it saved the screen when my phone fell down.

Yes it fits the BlackBerry Torch 9800 so that is true when they say it's compatible. But look at the picture very closely. Can you see the bottom where the AT&T logo is? That is EXACTLY what it looks like on my phone. Two stars off because of that. When you get a case like this, it's all about the looks. If it wasn't, get a solid case or no case at all



It fits and I guess if you aren't picky about a portion of the logo showing, go for it. The price is right which was a +. It is a tight fit but I'm guessing that if you drop it, it will crack.



It's a semi-shinny plastic and not meant to be dropped but I believe it could save your phone. So if you just have to have this design and don't mind the little flaws, it's worth the money.



Am I going to return it? No, not worth the shipping cost or my time but this review is.



I went with the Case Mate that is directly from the AT&T store when I got my phone. It was around $35 which is expensive for me but it literally fits like a glove. No gaps, no movement and it fits secure in my grip. It came in matte purple and matte blue. Thank goodness they didn't have more colors there, I would have bought them all. I've ordered two other cases (I am an accessories type of girl) but don't know how they fit.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bb Torch Skin Bb Torch Skin Bb Torch Skin