Sunday 7 June 2009

Awesome


I got this at a local store on a whim and am sooo glad that I did! It's really strong and can fit tons of paper into each tray. I love that it will mount on a wall. I went back to get another one for sorting the kids' homework and the store had completely sold out already! Large enough for letter size or even construction paper, but not for legal. Wish they made it in black. Love it, though. Seville Classics Office Desk Organizer, Platinum Mesh 6-Trays

What a fantastic and well made product. Exactly what I needed to organize school work for the different subjects. I am also sure this will last a long time. Besides sitting on top of a desk, it also gives you the option to hang. The price was also unbeatable, considering it shipped directly to my house, and with free shipper savings.

This helps me keep my desk much more organized than if I'd decided against it. I have a nice printer (Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer) and have a variety of paper to print onto. This lets me keep all of it in one spot, nice and clean, without scrambling through drawers or closets to find the size I need. It comes with the hardware to hand it on the wall if desired (as well as pieces to hang it on a cubicle or similar type of wall), however I have not tried this out yet and cannot say how well it would work.

I bought my original Seville organizer at a local Costco. When I returned to purchase a second unit it was sold out, but I was able to find this great product on Amazon. It's very well constructed and works well on top of a file cabinet/desk or mounted on the wall. Excellent value.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Awesome Awesome Awesome