Saturday 23 May 2009

Laptop Cooling Pad - laptop cooling pad, notebook cooler


Few things in life amaze me to the point to which i write a review but here geos: This is a long review but really worth reading explains everything.



I've had it for a week now and i just want to say it honestly exceeded my expectations. This thing works so well its unbeleivable, i thought it wouldn't really work but my previous laptop cooler broke down so i decided to try because i didn't wanna spend alot of money. This thing is just great lifes your laptop and makes it great for typing much more comfortable, i guarantee a 100% that your laptop will be much much cooler and all overheating problems will be eliminated. But you will have no heating problems if your fan just works properly. It lifts it up properly so it allows the air to be circulated. Just wanted to clarify what other low rating reviews failed to justify, yes this thing is tiny i mean i have a 17 inch laptop and i can pretty much tell you this thing isn't huge i would give it like 11 inches. But it is small for a reason it doesn't cover the fan vents which are under your laptop usually on the far left side, so the air will come out with no problems whatso ever. Second thing it is very safe it will hold your laptop up and it most definetly will not slip unless you positioned it wrong in the first place. Overall, exceeded my expectation for the price and i can tell from 2 years of experience with laptop coolers it works 10x times better.



This would make a really great purchase. Cool Lift

The product does work which is why I gave it a 3 but I do have some complaints...



1. If I didn't have a lap table with a lip on it the laptop could slip off of this item. I think it should be made out of rubber instead of the foam. Also, a lip on the bottom end of it would be much better.

2. The bottom of the product is smooth and could slide down a tilted table causing your laptop to crash to the floor. How likely, probably not very but your laptop could tumble. (Say if you had it on a lap table and bent down slightly to pick up a pencil... bye bye computer) I think using rubber and texturizing this product would help immensely with the slipage.

3. Definitely would not work for those that want to use their laptops directly on their laps.

4. I have a 15" laptop and it is quite a bit smaller than my laptop. Could be at least 4" wider.

5. Partially covers the one air vent on the bottom of my laptop.



The basic concept does work. So, it really is just a matter of I got what I paid for. Next time I'll pay a few extra bucks for a more detailed laptop lifter.

This product will help any person that works with a laptop on a desk. After about 15 minutes of your computer running you can defiantly feel the heat being radiated by your computer. Just like a car you do not want your computer over heating. This product lifts it off of your desk just enough to create circulation under your laptop. Another bonus is that it puts the key board of your laptop at a much more comfortable angle to type at. You simply cannot beat this for the price. It is a well justifiable purchase.

I had my doubts when I first bought one of these. But now I am hooked and have bought several to give away as present to friends and family who own laptops and it makes a huge difference. No more overheating! Absolutely worth it!

you have to position laptop just right to get any cooling from this pad. And even when in exact position you only get minimul cooling



my laptop fan still runs constant to cool so I have found a USB port Fan cooler is much better and not as loud as my laptop fan trying to cool itself all the time



Put your money toward a USP fan cooler instead



AFTER ABOUT 6 MONTHS this was awful - the "bumps" that are suppose to hold up your laptop were all smooshed down so no airflow at all - another item for the trash can :(

I work with my laptop on a stationary desk and my laptop is constantly slipping off of it. The entirety of the product is smooth so the lifts don't grip the laptop and the bottom is subject to slide around on the desk.

Honestly, it turned out to be a waste of my money because every few minutes, I had to adjust the computer and reposition it on the pad. It's also pretty cheaply made. $10 turned out to be too much for it.

Before I got this product, I elevated my laptop using a sharpie and it actually worked a lot better than this. - Laptop Holder - Notebook Cooler - Laptop Accessories - Laptop Cooling Pad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Cooling Pad - laptop cooling pad, notebook cooler laptop cooling pad Laptop Cooling Pad - laptop cooling pad, notebook cooler