Saturday 23 May 2009

Jersey Shorts


These are actually three different shorts, not the same product in different colors:



- The navy and black are 100% cotton with a thick, soft weave. Five stars on these, really comfortable.



- The green and blue are 100 % cotton with a more lightweight, coarse weave. Green color is OK, blue is kind of bright. Four stars, not quite as comfortable as the navy and black.



- The gray is a 90/10 cotton/poly blend. Has a bit of poly slickness in the fiber, but not bad. Three stars.



If you don't need color variety, stick to the black and navy. Soffe Men's Classic 100% Cotton Pocket Short, Oxford, Large

Well made, very comfortable "lounge around the house" shorts with essential pockets. I bought a pair (different brand) several years ago in a store and eventually wore them out. Couldn't find them in stores anymore (everything is synthetic fiber). Found these via amazon and absolutely love them.

I've purchased quite a few pairs of different shorts and I like these the best. They're well made, sized properly, high quality and look nice. I really like the pockets. I will seek these out when I buy more the next time.

My daughter gave me a pair of these for Christmas three years ago, and I have run in them at least once a week since then. I came here because I wanted to find out where to order more. I've got several pairs of shorts that I run in, and these are my favorite because: they are 100% cotton, they have pockets, and I like the fit. Some say to order a size larger because they shrink slightly. They do, but I like the amount mine shrank because they are more like running shorts and less like basketball shorts, which are a pain to run in because of the ridiculous length. So I have the size I normally wear, and even with shrinkage, they are fine. If you buy them for looks like you would a normal pair of shorts to knock around in, you might want to order larger than your typical size. But if, like me, you're buying them to run in, I would say get your usual size.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jersey Shorts Jersey Shorts Jersey Shorts