Wednesday 8 April 2009

Yoga For Beginners


I chose the 8' yoga strap because I'm 5'8" with a 32" long leg. The straps in class were ok, but I prefer the longer length. This strap is soft and flexible and like another user stated, doesn't need a "break-in" period. The buckle holds just fine and the strap doesn't slip. This is a great strap for the money. I got the green as it seemed a bit muted, but it's actually a very strong green. YogaAccessories (TM) 8' Cinch Buckle Cotton Yoga Strap - Tan/ Natural

These yoga straps are sturdy and the perfect length. If you're deciding between 6' and 8' get the longer ones...the extra 2' helps with taller people. The plastic buckles can be confusing for some people to utilize. I think next time I'll order the metal "D" shaped rings.

This item is inexpensive and sturdy. Besides being useful for a variety of stretching exercises, it is also good for many resistance exercises -- mostly isometric, but also some self-resistance isotonic work. (E.g., see isometric exercises recommended on John Peterson web site.)

Sometimes I would like a somewhat wider belt, but this product is as advertised.

i really didnt understand how much a simple strap adds to my yoga practice but it really does i initially boohooed the idea as another way to get money out of me but the shoulder and arm stretches alone i get from this sturdy strap is totally worth the purchase price excellent seller and product very pleased.

This is a comfortable, handy belt that I use in a crisscross pattern across my back to keep my shoulders in position. It is perfect for posture correction and has helped my neck pain enormously. Inexpensive and quite useful for also doing exercises. I love mine.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga For Beginners Yoga For Beginners Yoga For Beginners