Wednesday 8 April 2009

Tot Swingline Staples - hard to find, tot swingline staples


I was happy to find these staples. I had several small staplers around the house and couldn't find this particular size at any of our local stores. Fortunately, I found them on Amazon and they came immediately. I was concerned that I was ordering too many but they are small and go fast, so I think they will be good to have on hand. 5,000 No. 10 Tot Mini Staples for Swingline Tot Staplers

I have a favorite old stapler that takes No. 10 Tot mini staples. After searching every store I thought might carry that size staple, but to no avail, I turned to Amazon and quickly found what I needed. The order was quickly delivered and although the P&H exceeded the cost of the staples, P&H was still less than I had spent on gas in my previously futile search. 5,000 No. 10 Tot Mini Staples for Swingline Tot Staplers

When making this purchase, I wasn't sure if this was the right size staples for my 'old time' stapler. My parents have had this stapler around since I was a kid, so I thought it was soooo old I'd never be able to find replacement staples. They are pretty small staples. On the old box of the staples is shows it's a Boston Stapler. (It actually says Boston Bantam on the stapler itself) It's the best little stapler to have here at home & I didn't want to replace it. I shopped around in town & could never find the right size staples. Now my son is into using this stapler. Great purchase!

This mini staples are hard to find looked at Office Max, Staples, and Walmart and could not find them. These guys had them in any color, size or style you what. They are the candy store of staples. Fast service and great staples.

I'm glad I found the swingline tot staples online because they are impossible to find in the stores now. However, the size may fit but the length is too long for the swingline and must be broken apart to insert.

I've tried to find these staples locally for over a year. They weren't to be had. Finally checked on Amazon, and there they were. Now I can continue to use the several mini staplers I have in various places. They are really handy. - Hard To Find - Tot Swingline Staples'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tot Swingline Staples - hard to find, tot swingline staples hard to find Tot Swingline Staples - hard to find, tot swingline staples