Wednesday 8 April 2009

Organizer - earring organizer, organizer


This tray is perfect! Much better than a box, where everything gets tangled. The full and half size trays all stack together nicely, and there is no end to how many you can stack. As my collection grows, my stack grows. The different size compartments are very convenient too. Nothing gets left out anymore. Axis 3321 Stack 'em Jewelry Organizer Large Ring and Earring Tray

We bought a half dozen of these types of organizers, and they work great in a bathroom drawer. THey stack on top of each other, and slide so that you can access the trays below. Very happy with this purchase.



Update, had to return 2x this purchase, because the bottom plastic case was warped, so that it did not sit flat in the drawer. Eventually had to go with a different product b/c each one they sent out had the same problem.

I can finally have the earrings that I wish to wear right at my fingertips! In the past I would have to sort,search, and still often times I could not find just the pair that I needed. This is a great product to keep things nice and neat, just like I like! Thank-you.

This is the third Axis Stack 'em Jewelry Organizer I've purchased and I love them. They stack and slide nicely and keep my many pairs of earrings organized. I have also purchased other organizers from their selection and have been satisfied with them all.

This earring and ring tray is wonderful. (Axis 3321 Stack 'em Jewelry Organizer Large Ring and Earring Tray)

I am only using it for earrings and I have purchased two so far. It is so much easier to find the earrings I need and they fit right in my dresser drawer and stack beautifully!

Not sure how I lived without these organizers! Makes getting my jewelry out much simpler. I have two of these. they stack nicely in a dresser drawer. Very handy to organize earrings, rings, necklaces. I am very pleased with them. - Earring Organizer - Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organizer - earring organizer, organizer earring organizer Organizer - earring organizer, organizer