Monday 20 April 2009

Office Supplies - sticky notes, post-it notes


The description is misleading. It says "Four pads" but these pads are really thin and have about half the number of post its as the usual size pads. Nowhere in the description does it state how many sheets are in each so I just assumed these were the standard size pads you get everywhere. These are really equivalent to 2 pads you buy in the store. Post-it Notes, Original Pad, 3 Inches x 3 Inches, Assorted Ultra Colors, Value Pack, 14 Pads per Pack (654-14AU)

I got these on a gold box deal, which is a good thing other wise they would be going back! the packs are only 50 sheets per, so really it is only the size of two normal stacks. Normally, Post-its come in stacks of 100. Nowhere on the description does it say they are any smaller than normal size, or the actual number of sheets per pack.

I guess almost everybody uses Post-it Notes. They're quite handy and I wish I'd invented it. The colors in this pack are as nice as they get. That leaves price. I compared price against the other major online office supply vendors and this was the best.



I'd recommend this product to anybody, especially because the price was good. Post-it notes come in handy and it seems that everybody uses them. You run through them but they seem to last awhile since these packs have so many individual notes to peel off.



The price is right. I checked.

These guys make my life worth living. Without a constant stream of Post-it notes, my life would be a sad shambles. Especially in a work environment, these notes are essential. I live these because the colors appeal to me (I've never been a big fan of the weak Gatorade colored originals) and make it even more enjoyable to leave notes on my and others desks.



Easily one of the best inventions of the 20th century (right up there with playdough) Post-its are fantastic.

I know: who's going to write about a Post-It Note? However...



These regular time-tested Post-It Notes seem to have been replaced with an ultra-super sticky version that sticks to everything -- but doesn't want to let go of paper without a battle.



Hey 3M: don't get rid of Post-It Notes Classic!

Well a Post-it is a Post-it and I must always have them handy. I ordered this as a price builder to get the free shipping on another item. I will probably order this again when I need them or need to qualify for the free shipping. When I bought this it had free shipping from Amazon.

How can you not love Post-it notes? I use these to fill-up an order that is a buck or two below the "free shipping" amount. Keep a pad in the kitchen drawer, by the bedroom phone, in the car glove box, and in the bathroom. Cheaper to buy in bulk, but still ... worth it. If all else fails your imagination, give these away as party favors for the under-ten crowd.

I have an appointment with my accountant at 2:30 tomorrow. On the way home I need to pick up some eggs and butter. Zambrano pitches on Thursday; don't forget to tune in! A company rep is coming to see me next Tuesday. Mail that alimony check today (blech)! Don't forget you got a fasting lab on Friday morning.



You think I'm going to remember all this. . .stuff? That would be a negative! But the folks at 3M got me covered, and have for years, with their marvelous POST-IT NOTES. I love the multi-colored 3 x 3 inch notes; I just write myself a note and post somewhere in the vicinity of my desk, credenza, or PC monitor. Once the event in question is history, just peel off the note, crumple, and dispose. Yep, that easy!



3M POST-IT 3 X 3 INCH NOTES, FIVE COLORS, 100 SHEETS 14 PACK make even me look organized and on top of things. 3M, you've definitely created one of the true marvels of the modern world.

--D. Mikels, Esq. - Marvelous - Post-it Notes - Sticky Notes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Supplies - sticky notes, post-it notes marvelous Office Supplies - sticky notes, post-it notes