Monday 20 April 2009

Curve Case - curve case, case


This case was "sold by Amazon and fulfilled by Zenith Mobile." The description clearly says "leather," but it is EXACTLY the same vinyl case that came with my Blackberry from Verizon -- it even has the same part number on the tag inside. It's not worth the hassle to return it. Another reviewer had the same "problem" with this case when he ordered from MyNet Deals, so the problem seems to be with the case, not the seller. My hunch: Amazon's description is incorrect, and the basic "OEM" case is supposed to be vinyl.



I just ordered another one described as "lambskin," with a different Blackberry part number. I hope that one really is leather. OEM BLACKBERRY LEATHER CASE POUCH for 8800 8820 8830

My Blackberry phone interacts very well with this pouch. It provides a snug fit and the magnet closure has worked very well thus far. It is very well constructed and durable, as I have been using it for around a year now. Highly recommended.

I actually don't have a blackberry but an LG 500G. The case is a little wider than my phone but otherwise is great. The charge plug is not even obstructed with the phone in the case. The price was definitely way cheaper than even the low quality, overpriced stuff at Wally's. I could care less if the material is leather or vinyl. In my opinion, it is good enough to last for a few years when a new phone will be ushered in.

Based on on other reviews I bought a case for 8800 for my 8300 because I also have a rubber skin on my 8300. I have the rubber skin to protect my 8300 when I drop it. My 8300 with the skin fits very snug in the 8800 case so it never ever falls out of the case.



This case like all cases I have used, sometimes falls off from my belt or jeans. Which is why I don't give it a 5.

I am in need of a new BlackBerry swivel holster but am now looking to replace mine for the 3rd time. The original lasted well over a year. The next one (said leather...NOT) lasted 5 months and fell apart. Any news? - Case - Curve Case - 8320 - 8330'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Curve Case - curve case, case case Curve Case - curve case, case