Thursday 26 March 2009

Fur Hat - nylon, fur hat


Ever since my doctor told me I had diabetes about a year ago, I've been doing a lot of walking. In the bitter cold winter months, when the wind is howling, this hat is just what I needed to keep me warm. And believe me, this is a warm hat. There are a number of this style hat here on Amazon, so there was no particular reason I bought this one. I wanted a large/X-large just to be sure it was roomy enough. Excellent hat. Highly recommended!! New Winter Faux Fur Pilot Trapper Trooper Ski Hat Black Medium Large

EXPERIENCE: I bought this because I wanted something to keep my head and ears warm during the freezing winter months. I have a couple of beanie hats, but they don't keep my ears warm, and I am constantly having to readjust their position on my head, to keep them down on my ears.



Incase you didn't know, the word Faux means, synthetic fox hair. So, if your buying this because you want real fox hair, your going to be disappointed. This is called a troopers hat, you may have seen them before. Infact, you may have seen the trooper in the movie "Fargo" wearing it, while drinking her cup of coffee, while also trying to solve a mystery.



I really like these, because they are a nice snug fit on my head, which keeps the cold out. While they also have protection for your ears, both sides are capable of clipping together, for windy days. I find that they are very comfortable for me to wear, and help to keep me nice and toasty warm.



CONCLUSION: Weather you are trooper, trapper, mountain climber, or just your daily walker, you are going to want one of these. When the temperatures plummet bellow freezing, you'll be glad you got it. I find that the price is right, and I would not be caught dead outside without it. So yes, without a doubt, I highly recommend it, 5-STARS.



UPDATE: I just wanted to let everybody know that these hats have one problem, that I recently have come across. The strap that secures the hat onto your face, will pull itself out each time. What you want to do is, grab a small safety pin, and use that to keep the two halves of the strap secured together, so that it does not pull out of itself. I still think its a great hat though!

I always wanted one of these derpy looking hats and I finally decided on this one.



It rode proudly adorned on my head about town all winter whilst my collection of beanies were left at home.



It fit ALMOST too snugly (I would say I have a larger than average head, a full on large size might be better) and was so stupid warm and comfy that I made everyone try it on when they made jest of it, because then they, like myself, were left in disbelief of just how awesome it was.



Seriously, this thing is amazing, if I ever lose/ruin mine I will be right back here getting a new one. The super-crazy-soft ear flaps snap on the bottom, making scarves a purely aesthetic accessory.

I took this bad boy snowboarding, and trust me, the fur looks mega manly when its got ice sickles forming off of it.



2 thumbs up, I've paid 2x as much for hats that I've liked half as much as this beast.

I live in a winter country and this hat keeps me always warm. In addition, the material it is made of looks like real fur. While its earmuffs are clasped to the top, it resambles a fancy Russian Ushanka (so, you can perfectly wear it and looks ellegant if tying them with a pin. You'll receive a lot of compliments). Great price-value relation, and also delivered on time. Undoubtedly one of my best purchases in amazon. Trust me: this is not only an informal hat, but also can be used to look fashionable. HIGLY RECOMMENDED!

This hat may look like a piece of road kill when you see it (LOL) but it does the job! I bought it for my husband as a Christmas present and he just stared at it when he opened it. We soon had a major blizzard (and soon another blizzard) and he was wearing the hat and loving it! I'd buy another one in a heart beat. - Nylon - Bomber - Fur Hat - Grey'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fur Hat - nylon, fur hat bomber Fur Hat - nylon, fur hat