Tuesday 24 February 2009

Watch Batteries - button batteries, scale battery


A great price on these batteries, but unfortunately I've found they only last about 1/3 as long as the name brand versions you find at the local drug store. Given the price, they might still be worth it even though you end up changing them out quicker, but I'm torn because I'm ending up creating a lot more trash by using these - which is not very environmentally friendly of me. Powertron Lithium 3V Batteries Size CR2032 (Pack of 25)

There's no free lunch - or free button batteries. These do work, but they do not work for long. Very low power devices such as car/garage door remotes might be OK, but you will still be changing them frequently - and encountering dead batteries much more often. I have a pedometer which was using a battery every three months. It uses one of these every TWO WEEKS. Great price, but you get what you pay for. Considering the hassles of changing batteries, and the inconvenience of dead ones, I cannot recommend this product.

NOT WORTH THE PRICE, no matter how low, or how many you get.

I bought these because I get free shipping through Amazon Prime. I wish I had just waited to get out to the local big box store because what a waste of money...these batteries only last 3-4 hours in my dog's training collar, and that's without USING the collar...just keeping it on.

I purchased these to go in a remote shock collar for a dog. The collar eats batteries when it's left on, but turning it on/off makes it extremely inconvinient to use. I was getting around 3 days of standby and sporatic use out of Duracell and Energizer batteries from the grocery store. They cost anywhere from $1.5 - $2 each, and the collar uses 2 at a time. With these I'm getting arounc 2 days under the same usage patterns, but they cost around $0.15 each. While these obviously only last about 2/3 as long as the major name batteries, the price difference is 10-12x, so these are still a very good value if you don't mind changing batteries a tad more often.

I thought it was a good deal when I ordered but you definitely get what you paid for. I got them for a training dog collar that we used only a couple times a day (a total of 30 seconds a day maybe)and the batteries only lasted 2 days at the most. Made it hard to train my dog when the collar never worded when I needed it. I'd hate so see how long they last in an electronic device that was used more frequently.

So far, I've only used a pair of these in my Kandle (LED light for the Kindle). They didn't last long, especially compared with the spare pair of Maxell batteries Kandle included in the package. Hopefully, this was an anomaly and the rest will work better (though I doubt it).

These are terrible batteries. I used them in several different products and they seemed very weak at first and only lasted 2-3 hours with device turned on standby mode. Spend a little more and get name brand.

They may not last as long as some of the more expensive batteries, but for the small LED projects I am doing they lasted fine. Got a couple weeks solid use for lighting some super bright LEDs. The interest in the project wore out before the batteries. Arrived quickly and are packaged just as shown. This is my second time buying theses batteries, and I have recommended them to others. Next time I need a large quantity of these 3V CR2032 batteries I will get them again.

I bought these to use in the chest strap to my heart rate monitor, but they are so weak that the chest strap can't even work like it should. I am 10 days past the 30 day warranty and the company won't refund my money even though they have sold me worthless junk. Other reviewers have at least gotten an hour or two out of the batteries, but I didn't even get that. So I am stuck with 25 completely worthless batteries. Lesson learned- I will never order anything from this junk peddling company again. I would rate this product with no stars if it let me. - Battery - Button Batteries - Scale Battery - Cr2032'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Watch Batteries - button batteries, scale battery battery Watch Batteries - button batteries, scale battery