Tuesday 24 February 2009

Portable Grill


My wife purchased this for me for fathers day and we bring it everywhere we go! No kidding this thing is so sleek we can fire it up and eat anything practically anywhere

a must have for the grilling enthusiast! Coleman PerfectFlow Propane Camp Grill

I bought this as a backup in case my favorite campground in Idaho had a fire ban on. However, I decided to use it with my griddle the first time I took it there. It is great. Nice even heat and the griddle's small legs fit into the grooves so it does not slide around. I used it every morning for pancakes and cooking bacon. Way better than using a camp stove and a griddle combination. I highly recommed it to anyone. If you are going to use it as a BBQ then take along a good cleaner to clean underneath its grills.

Used multiple times camping, ended up having to cook the meat on a frying pan on our stove. The grill heats up fine but since there is no cover the food just can't cook through since there is not way to keep the heat in.

We have had this little camp grill for over a year. Works perfectly every time. It has been used probably 7 times (mainly for burgers and dogs) and we have yet to empty our first propane canister. The trick to easy clean-up is to line the bottom of the grill (under the burner) with a sheet of foil. It catches the grease and all you have to do is throw it away. You can also line the grate with nonstick foil, poke some holes and voila, virtually no clean-up at all. I would recommend this grill to anyone wanting an effective grill with an attractive, sleek and compact design.

We bought this for camping and it works great!! We buy the canisters of propane @ Walmart for less than 5 bucks and it cleans up easy! Storage is a breeze as well, since it's so slim and lightweight! Recommend highly!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable Grill Portable Grill Portable Grill