Tuesday 24 February 2009

Pregnancy Comfort - pregnancy comfort, gifts for pregnant women


I purchased 3 different Bella (or belly) bands at the beginning of my pregnancy with my 3rd child. I wish I had had them with my other two pregnancies. They were fabulous. The baby be mine belly band was longer than the actual "bella" band that everyone was raving about. I was a little concerned with the size and afraid that I wouldn't get the right size, but I went with the smaller of the two choices that could have fit me. I was very happy with the fit. Overall, I was able to wear most of my non-maternity pants with the band and they stayed up. I did have to adjust the band and pull the pant back up a bit once in a while, but I was very pleased. Now that my son is born, I use the band under my shirts when nursing. It has been great not to worry about exposing my stomach when I lift up my shirt. I just tuck the band into the strap of my bra and it is long enough to cover my entire abdomen and hold in those last few baby pounds.



I highly recommend this product. Baby Be Mine Maternity Belly Band (Size 2, Black)

I am really happy with the Belly Bands. They have really helped me out in my first trimester. I am 9 or 10 weeks along, small framed, and already beginning to show! Within the first 6-7 weeks my shorts and pants were alread too snug for me to button all the way. What I do is this: Turn it inside out and put it on. Then I tuck the bottom part in like it was a tee shirt, and then fold the top half over my waistband. Since my belly is not big yet, it just covers up my unbottoned pants.

Today I am wearing my low-rize jeans. When I sit down, the band doesn't do the total job of holding up the back of my pants, but I still think this is the best solution until I am ready for maternity pants.

I plan to buy more colors!

Love the product, but ordered two different sizes because I was in-between size 3 and 4 (size 18) according to the sizing chart. The smaller of the two works and fits perfectly. The larger one is too loose and doesn't hold my pants up and doesn't support my growing belly. I ordered two more of the smaller size and am very happy with the products. Also worth mentioning, the dark colors "hide" unzipped pants much better then the lighter colors.



If this review was helpful, please vote by clicking yes below.

I purchased two of the Baby Be Mine bamboo belly bands (black and white) directly from their website. The fabric was brittle- I have no other way of describing it. The band seemed to show "scars" after trying it on once, and tried on it didn't convince me that it would secure my pants. I sent both of them back for a refund. I contacted the company at the same time, but no response. After a month of not seeing any refund on my statement I emailed them again, and subsequently several times. They never responded and there was also no phone number on the website. I was quite desolate to realize my money ($39.95) was gone. I then had my child and didn't think about it anymore. Several months later I thought I would try contacting them again. Surprisingly, this time someone got back to me. But instead of apologizing for the incident "Isabelle" requested the tracking information of the package, then said she couldn't do anything for me without this information. I didn't have the slip from the post office anymore and this was the end of it.

I recommend staying away from Baby Be Mine Maternity- they managed to provide me with my worst Internet shopping experience by far.

I really like using this belly band while my pants fit for the most part, but just can't quite button them. I'm also fairly tall, and my shirts aren't quite long enough with a growing belly, so the band bridges the gap nicely. I have to mess with it a little bit throughout the day as it shifts around, but it's pretty comfortable overall.

If you have any skill with a sewing machine, it might be just as easy to cut a fitted tee just under the armpits and hem the top. This isn't stretchy or strong enough to actually hold up your pants, but it does layer nicely and look like you are wearing a cami or something under your shirt. I wear mine a lot, but won't be buying anymore as I can buy shirts at goodwill and make my own.

First of all, I am gving this company 5 stars for excellent product and customer service. I could not be happier. I bought my first Baby Be Mine belly band early in my pregnancy and I wear it all the time. I just received my second order and am so excited that I have it now in a different color and even in a print. This band is so comfortable and washes great. It just fits so well and has gone throughout my entire pregnancy. I am very active and constantly chase after my 2-year-old daughter. The band gives me coverage in the front and the back and does not roll up. I love the fact that I have been able to wear most of my pre-pregnancy tops and enjoy the stylish layered look. This has been the best maternity purchase for me so far. I wish I would have known this brand with my first pregnancy. I have recommended the Baby Be Mine band to all my friends.

I bought 2 of these...fantastic sizing, color, design options and quality. It truley extended my prepregnancy clothing through post partum!! They washed well, no fading, stretching or pilling. This company is obviously pro women and our needs!! I will be purchasing 4 more for 2 friends who are now expecting and had commented on how they loved mine when I was expecting!!

I now have 2 belly bands and they have been the best purchase I've made for my pregnancy...from the early part when my normal clothes were getting tight and now when I am in maternity clothes. I can see it helping after the pregnancy too when I can't quite button my jeans yet. I highly recommend it. Also, really do follow your pre-pregnancy size...despite where you are with your weight gain.



I highly recommend this! I love my belly bands! - Pregnancy Comfort - Belly Band - Accessories - Gifts For Pregnant Women'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pregnancy Comfort - pregnancy comfort, gifts for pregnant women pregnancy comfort Pregnancy Comfort - pregnancy comfort, gifts for pregnant women