Friday 20 February 2009

Survival Kit - emergency supplies, 72 hour kit


I've been eyeballing this product for a few weeks now and finally ordered it. I was very impressed with how quickly the seller got it to me. Everything included inside is of good quality and I would highly recommend this to anybody interested in an easy and well thought out 72-hour kit. There's also a good bit of extra room for me to put more stuff in the pack as I would definitely like to do a little more customizing on the contents. The one thing that I would suggest to the seller would be to include "Camper's Toilet Paper" instead of a big roll of POM. It's way too large and I didn't wind up using it in my pack. Just seems like a waste of space that could easily be reduced. Other than that minor nitpicking, everything else was great. Survivor Emergency Kit-4 Person, Emergency Zone brand, Disaster Survival Kit, 72 Hour Kit

I'm impressed with the thought that went into this 4-person kit. (it included Toilet paper, toothbrushers,...) It will serve as a good foundational kit. The Food did have a shelf life of 5 years starting form this year. It is what I needed - and there was extra storage to add my pets stuff in if I wanted.

There are lots of emergency kits out there. I researched all of them on Amazon and other web sites and decided on this one mainly because of value and the backpack. I also bought two Emergency Zone Deluxe Emergency Kits too because we have a large family They are great too, but this one comes with more items. The backpack is great because it has several clear pockets. Very organized. We were happy with the quality and it shipped fast. I hope I never have to use it, but if a disaster comes or if we have to go to a shelter, this will be a great kit to have.

The kit is great and service exceeded my expectations. My husband was impressed with the contents of the emergency kit, and me for choosing such a complete one. I am pleased with how I am able to organize everything into the bags and make it easy for me to throw on like a backpack if I should need to. I like it so much that my brother, sister, and I are buying 1 for our mother.

Basic Living is an awesome company that believes in customer service. I was concerned because of the big quake in Japan that I would need survival gear because I live in California. I knew everyone had the same idea because of the quake in Japan and that there was going to be shortages. I ordered a survival kit from Basic Living and they shipped it promptly, they had a note in the box stating they had a few items on backordered and gave me a few extra bars of food. When my backordered items arrived shortly after, they apologized again with a letter and gave me multi-tool pliers as compensation. Thank You Basic Living.

I received the Survivor Emergency Kit for 4 people from Amazon provided by Emergency Zone and the following items were missing from the kit. Candles, tablet, knife, rope, toilet paper, note pad , pencil sewing kit and guide. Amazon sent the return postage via email which I find questionable at best and I am to attach it to the box to return the items. Printer paper? Really? Obviously, there is no quality control in this company and I most certaily would not recommend buying anything from them. They are unavailable to talk to and Amazon is not that helpful in my opinion. I have to wait until they receive the package for a refund and then I have to reorder the product which is a real hassle and very likely not going to happen. Obviously Amazon and Emergency Zone don't have a problem with wasting a customer's time because of lack of Quality Control.

A very good kit for the price. It comes with two back packs but the items could not be separated evenly. I had to purchase extra items to balance the load. Back packs inner storage is not made well but will last the 72 hours needed. My goal was to place two packs at both ends of my house in case one was destroyed or damaged. You will not be able to add emergency clothing for four people to this kit. I purchased a larger pack to complete the kits. I would recommend this kit to others but upgrade the back packs to complete the kits evenly. You will need larger packs if you want to add important items, cooking items, paperwork, or clothing ect....

Bought this kit last week while we were packing in for the hurricane. I've been meaning to get one and this kit seemed to have the best utilities for where we're at. A little extra comfort knowing I've got this around and better immediate security than an insurance policy alone could give. May swap out some things with a few better pieces and will want to get a good multi knife in there too.

Items inside looked cheep. Some items are just in zip lock bags and the bags were torn. The backpack looks like it would not withstand a long trip on someone's back. The backpack actually ripped when trying it on for adjustments. Will contact seller regarding concerns. Would not recommend items. - Emergency Kit - Survival Kit - 72 Hour Kit - Emergency Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Survival Kit - emergency supplies, 72 hour kit emergency kit Survival Kit - emergency supplies, 72 hour kit