Friday 20 February 2009

Cars 2


Be aware that the wheels on these cars do not roll and the cars are made of a rubbery plastic material (PVC). If that's what you're looking for, this is a fine product, but I think most kids want the wheels to turn! Disney / Pixar CARS 2 Movie Exclusive PVC 10Pack Deluxe Figurine Playset

My 7 year old paid for this product with his own money. Then waited for the arrival. He was so excited when this package arrived.....Then, it almost brought me to tears to see the disappointment on his face. The description is decieving. Not worth the money.

I bought this Cars 2 set from the Disney store online, and after 5 weeks of waiting for it to arrive we were ultimately disappointed in the product. The cars are made of molded rubber, the wheels don't turn, and everything about them screams "cheap!" I can see these being great to give to babies to teethe on, but I hated seeing the disappointed look on my 3-year-old's face when he held them. Waste of money, waste of time, very disappointed.

Was a disappointment, it read Deluxe Figurine Playset and with the word Playset you would think the cars would have wheels on them to make them a Playset, but that is not the deal, they are a figurine set, what 5 year old wants to look at them and not play with them?

We were finishing our last day at Disneyland and of course the kid's money was burning a hole in their pockets, so they had to buy one last souvenir. My 5.5 y/o son loves Cars. He looked at this set and some other single cars. For $20 I thought it was a good deal with 10 Cars characters. Well it was too good to be true. Got it open at the hotel and realized what everyone else here posted. Cheap plastic cars that don't have wheels that roll. My kid is a good sport and he tells me he still likes them and has played with them. That's just how he is. He moves on. I'm not. I'm planning on writing Disney when I get home.

Maybe the term 'figurine' should have told me? NO where on the package does it explain that they don't roll.

I gave 2 stars since he does play with the toys.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cars 2 Cars 2 Cars 2