Thursday 22 January 2009

Workout Gloves


I ordered these gloves in white because I wanted something different than black. They are excellent on helping to prevent callouses on my hands and the mesh is very breathable.



Sizing: They are on the small side. I used the measurements they provided and it said I was a medium. When they arrived they fit around the palm of my hand, but its tight around my wrist. Next time I will order a large. Valeo GMLF Women's Meshback Lifting Gloves (Medium)

I bought the white ones, which are rare to find, because I was tired of black gloves dying like crazy when washed.



These gloves are so comfy too! And even if you sweat your skin can breath.



Could not be happier!

I liked how they look.

I liked how they fit.

I really like that they are mesh. The small fit perfect and my hands didn't get sweaty while lifting like they do with other gloves.

That being said, I have had them for 3 weeks now, and they are starting to get very worn in. I am already looking for a new pair of gloves. I do serious lifting in the weight room, and they are not very durable.

If you are lifting smaller weights, or a beginner, I imagine these might last longer. If you are looking for real heavy-duty lifting gloves, then these are not for you.

I had purchased a pair of these gloves 15 years ago which bear the insigna "Bally." I wore these gloves for 15 years using strength resistance machines that were bare metal bars and/or handles. The gloves are comfortable, feminine, and a perfect fit, (I have very small hands, and usually wear a size 6 in ladies kid leather gloves; the Men's Size Small for this glove fits perfectly). My current pair are only now beginning to show wear on the interior palm area, but otherwise, all of the exterior leather and the crocheted top is still in perfect condition. In the 15 years I used these gloves at LA Fitness, I never got blisters or calluses on my fingers or hands. Since I am very meticulous about my work-out clothes and accessories, I am extremely happy I found these Valeo Leather Gloves again and purchased them without hesitation. For the price of these gloves, one is really getting a bargain. For all the ladies who want workout gloves that are feminine, comfortable, fit well, wear well, and look great, I highly recommend the Valeo Leather Gloves. There are no other leather workout gloves that come close to what the Valeo glove offers for the price.

The leather palms are very nice, but the cotton back can leave marks on your hands after a workout. I am pleased with the quality and how comfortable they are generally, but the back looks a bit too homemade, like my grandmother knitted them or something! I also wish they were beige/neutral white rather than white-white, since they stand out too much at the gym and get dirty easily.

I ordered these gloves for kettlebell classes that I take weekly. I wanted a low-key, breathable glove that would keep me from getting blisters at the tops of my palms, just below my fingers. These gloves do just the trick. The backing is netting that allows my hands to breath. The quality doesn't seem too expensive but that's probably because the netting is like thick string. Otherwise, the leather front and velcro strap are in good condition. Overall a good purchase.

I selected these gloves based on the color and mesh over the top of the hand. They are extremely comfortable, breath well, and are easy to put on and remove. I wanted white so they would look less masculine.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Workout Gloves Workout Gloves Workout Gloves