Thursday 22 January 2009

Ipod Touch - iphone, ipod touch


In my opinion, this is the best iPhone/iPad stylus you can get. There is something really unique about the rubber tip that makes it slide along the screen very easily. I've tried other similar products, and they seem to stick to the screen making them kind of a pointless product, but this one doesn't do that at all. It's also AWESOME for playing games!!! I got my highest score ever on the Paper Toss app thanks to this product, haha! Another thing I like about this product is that it is like a second finger... I used to hate having to take off my gloves in the winter every time I wanted to even answer my phone, but now that I have the Skosh pen, my fingers don't have to freeze!



This product also makes a GREAT gift... everyone I have shown it to thinks it is really cool, it looks really cool, and they asked me where to get one... and I will admit that several people on my Christmas list are getting one this year! :)



I highly recommend getting this product for the tech savvy people in your lives! Skosh Capacitive Stylus Pen for ipad+iphone with Tether-Silver (also available in Black or Pink with Tether or Larger Clip Style in Silver or Black)

I LOVE my Skosh stylus! I use them for my IPad and also my Motorola Droid. I have long nails and I have tried several other brands because I was always miss-entering. This one is by far the best: its special rounded, rubberized tip works perfectly. Some others either drag or stick, causing false entries. It's easy to hold. It's good-looking: all my friends want to try it and when they do, they think it's perfect. It makes a great gift.

In the past few months I have received both an iPad and a Touch. I have long fingernails and wanted a stylus to use for those small print links and just general use with my iProducts. The Skosh is the most sensitive-and best-stylus I have used to date.



The others I have tried are the elago Stylus Pen with Clip for iPhone 4/3GS/3G, iPad and iPod Touch, AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4, Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab and the AYL (TM) Slim Capacitive iPad Stylus (Metallic Silver). I purchased the AYL because of the small diameter tip for use with the Touch. It was okay, but definitely less sensitive than the elago. When I misplaced it, I wanted to try something else. After many hours of research, I settled on the Skosh, and I'm really glad I did.



The bulbous point of the Skosh is quite squishy, but it requires only the lightest of touches, and if you squish it, you are pressing too hard. The tip diameter of the Skosh is about 3/4 of the diameter of the elago. Between the diameter and the sensitivity, it is perfect for the small print links on the Touch.



I have the tether looped around the case that holds my Touch, so I won't lose it. I'll continue to use the elgao on my iPad because I like it also, but I would highly recommend the Skosh.

This stylus is AWESOME! I tried a different stylus a few months ago and it kept sticking to the screen. The SKOSH stylus is WAAY more accurate than my own fingers (especially since I have nails), it does NOT stick, and I can text quicker than my teenage daughters!! (Except now they want one, too) If your phone uses Sywpe tech (like my Motorola DROIDx phone), this stylus just flies across the screen and will not make a bunch of annoying errors like with your fingers. I have it attached to my phone but I use it with my ipad all the time, too. REALLY recommend this stylus!!!

I WAS a klutz on my iPhone until I discovered the SKOSH stylus. Who knew there was a better way? People frequently ask about the stylus and I am delighted to RAVE about the product.



And thank you for packaging your product in a minimum amount of non-biodegradable material.

This stylus works just great! I don't have to turn the iPhone to make the keyboard wider to keep from making typos when using this handy gadget. It is of good quality, and attaches nicely to the phone lanyard to be convenient whenever I want to use it. Couldn't ask for anything more! - Iphone Stylus - Ipad Stylus - Iphone - Ipod Touch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Touch - iphone, ipod touch ipad stylus Ipod Touch - iphone, ipod touch