Thursday 22 January 2009

Windshield Cleaner - window cleaner, windshield cleaner


Where has this windshield cleaner been all my life. I and millions of people have spent a good part of there lives trying to reach and clean the dark recesses and corners of there front and rear windshields. In the days of old when nearly everyone was smoking and there was a constant film on the interior glass, cleaning this was like Mission Impossable. This thing is not rocket science. Why did it take so long to invent ???. Thank God it's finally here. I use white vinegar in the spray bottle, it seems to work better than plain water. All I can say is it works great. I would highly recommend the Windshield Wonder for all your hard to reach glass.



Buy the way; Walmart, Target and most large drug chains such as Walgreens and CVS carry these for $10. As Seen On TV Windshield Wonder Microfiber Cloth

This product is a wonderful Idea, and works like a charm. One problem I noticed early was that the head did not attach firmly to the extension handle (I do not know why the handle is removable, the whole point of this product is to reach hard to get to areas on windshields without straining). As a result, the head would make a loud snapping sound from time to time while in use, and would sometimes even fall off. Finally one day while using it, the plastic handle split in two and broke. The results of this product are wonderful, the windows in my car had never been cleaner, but the product is of horrible quality. There are other, more quality, options out there.

This little product is GREAT. Saves me from being a contortionist, and provides crystal clear, streak free windows. They are available in most major department stores and drug stores nationwide. HOWEVER... the online and phone versions include a zippered storage case, and a microfiber wiping cloth which is not included in the store bought version. Personally the cloth is available at every dollar-tree store in the US for $1.00 and the case is available at Walmart for $2.00



The buy one - get one on TV and the web are really a scam too, all the infomercial for inexpensive China Made products are doing it and then socking it to you for shipping to make up the difference in giving you the second for free....some free. The .com and TV versions are 10 dollars plus 7 dollars shipping for each wand, that is a grand total of 24 dollars for 2 wands. Simply buy it at Walgreens for 10 bucks and pocket the savings of 14.00 and you'll have streak free clean windows, wont hurt your back or rib cage, and never need to buy detail window cleaner again.

This is an excellent product. I'd been looking high and low for something to clean the inside of my windshields. This product does the job very well. However, I would wait until another company decides to carry it before buying. Needless to say, my experience with this company was a bad one. I'll leave it at that.

Finally!!! I went to Walmart, CVS, Target, Autozone, and finally found the last one at Walgreens. Saved $$$ because price was lower and no $7 shipping charge. I tried Windshield Wonder as soon as I got home, and it definitely makes washing my cars front and rear windshield much easier. Now I wont dread cleaning my cars windows any longer. It works. I will see you on the road, and much more clearly.

I purchased this item today and had to try it right away. The cashier also had one and she loves hers. After trying it on my car windows, I then tried it on the windows in the house. It is so easy to use and you only have to use water to spray on the microfiber pad. My windows were pretty dirty, so I hand washed the pad and it came out really clean. I am considering buying another one to keep inside and the other one for the cars.

Easily cleans my very-sloped windshield. It comes with a small spray bottle that I filled with Windex instead of plain water. The head swivels to the shape of the slope. The wand reaches into every corner except that small space above the rear-view mirror. Very little pressure is needed to scrub the glass squeaky clean.



This wand is excellent for cleaning a widescreen, glass-less computer monitor. A spritz of water and a few gentle swipes of the wand, and presto! The monitor screen shines like it did upon purchase. You'll only need a soft tissue to clean the right-angle corners where the wand doesn't quite reach.



It comes with an extra cleaning pad too. The pad pops off and gets tossed into the washing machine. Pops right back on quick and easy.



The wand is made of heavy plastic. It can be dissembled and kept in the glove compartment.



I hope this stays on the market forever. I would quickly buy another when the need arises. I paid $9.99 at Walmart. - As Seen On Tv - Window Cleaner - Glass Cleaner - Windshield Cleaner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Windshield Cleaner - window cleaner, windshield cleaner glass cleaner Windshield Cleaner - window cleaner, windshield cleaner