Friday 19 December 2008

Therapy Skills - trigger points, pain relief


Just the right size, however they have a larger one that's almost life size. I got mine to help identify more of the lessor known muscles when I'm weight training. Just taped it on the wall and it has been in place for months without slipping. It is exactly what you'd expect and as advertised. The only fault would be because it is so detailed the naming of the muscles is a bit close spaced and I wish it was a tad bigger text, but my eye sight isn't that great. Muscular System Anatomical Chart Laminated

After much hunting, I decided on this poster as a gift to a trainer at the gym I workout at. He, and his colleagues, were very happy with it. I also saw it at the physical therapist center my mother attends. No regrets!

This was a Christmas gift for my teenager who has interest in Muscular System, what a great tool. He has this chart up in his room and refers to it daily. It has also been a point of reference for other members in our household. Example my younger daughter was feeling pain in her calf muscles, upon visiting the orthopedist she knew how to communicate her ailment. It looks great in his room too. Yes he also has Rugby posters and a Rugby banner. - Pain Relief - Therapy Skills - Trigger Points'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Therapy Skills - trigger points, pain relief pain relief Therapy Skills - trigger points, pain relief