Friday 19 December 2008

Macbook Pro Sleeve - laptop case, macbook sleeve


When I purchased this on-line my reason was that it looked hip and had that (what I thought) was some sort of tribal design. I had looked at the ones in the Macstore where they had all these covers in bright colors and blooming monkey faces on them -sorry, I am not a metrosexual! However, upon receiving it, you realize the design is a lot more "flowery" that it looks on screen -yes, my next purchase are going to be better spectacles. This really is not a quibble just a warning to other lads who are not cruising Tommy Bahama and all that other metro-ballocks.



My only true worry about it is that it I wonder about the padding. I discovered the hard way with my PC of 5 years that putting it in a suitcase enroute to Boston airport is not a good idea -cracked screen! The covers in the Apple Store (the ones with the Monkey faces) all seemed to have more padding. I took this on a flight recently to Los Angeles and my wee MacBook was just fine.... I just wish the flowery design didn't give me as many odd looks:0 Black and White Fleur Carrying Case Sleeve fit Apple MacBook 13" and 13 - 14 inch Notebook Laptop Computer

This is very cheaply made. The Design is nice but I don't feel safe putting my laptop in it because it is made of a very thin fabric with very little cushioning. So it doesn't serve the one purpose that it's supposed to serve. What a waste of money. It also has a very bad petroleum smell.

I bought this case for my white 13" Macbook a couple of weeks ago. I also bought a hardshell case from Apple to give my laptop as much protection as possible. The computer, and the hardshell case that I put on it, fit perfectly in this sleeve. This case is classy and provides the perfect amount of space to keep my macbook safe. I am very happy I bought it!! some of the other reviews have said that it doesn't have enough padding. I guess it is up to your personal preference. If you are going to buy a hardshell case (they are super pricy) then this is the way to go, if not, and this is your macbook's only protection then you might want to go with a case with more padding and protection.

I wish it came with a handle or something, but other than that the material is nice and sturdy. You definitely have protection, affordability, and great aesthetic quality with this carrier. I love it!!

The pros:



- It certainly looks good.

- It's light and easy to carry around my Pro.

- It fits perfectly.





The cons:



- It doesn't have awesome cushioning, so I wouldn't go around dropping my laptop anytime soon. So if it's cushioning you're looking for, go for a Neoprene.



All in all, I'm quite satisfied with this product. I don't have a Speck case so it prevents from scratching the underside of my laptop when I take it out of the sleeve (because I place it on it!). I would definitely buy it again, given a choice. It's light, portable and it's quite appealing, aesthetically. - Laptop Case - Notebook Cover - Laptop Accessories - Macbook Sleeve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Macbook Pro Sleeve - laptop case, macbook sleeve macbook sleeve Macbook Pro Sleeve - laptop case, macbook sleeve