Friday 19 December 2008

Bic Mechanical Pencils


The colors are great. Never jammed for me. The eraser can be removed to add more lead. I have a few in my school bag, some next to the computer and the rest in drawers. I don't scramble for pens anymore. These are awesome. BIC Mechanical Pencil with Colorful Barrels, Thick Point (0.9 mm), 24 Pencils

It is soo hard to find pencils with a 0.9 mm lead. I HATE 0.7mmm lead because it breaks a lot! These are the best mechanical pencils I have ever had. I have even shared 1/2 of my order with my granddaughter in North Carolina...she is 1q2 years-old also LOVES the lead quality for her search a word puzzles! Thank you for offering them to your customers! Marilyn from Rhode Island

I've used these mechanical pencils off and on for more than a year, and I write rather hard compared to most people. 0.9mm lead is the smallest lead tough enough to withstand the force of my writing without repeated breakage, but there is one downside to these pencils that leads me to only buy them in a pinch.



After some time writing, graphite seems to lubricate the mechanism holding the lead. Trying to write becomes much more difficult. The lead pushes back into the pencil, becoming equally if not more annoying as repeated breakages.



My experience has been the same for more than a year. The pencils start out wonderful, but become very hard to use before half the lead is spent. Lighter writers may not experience the same issues.

I am so glad that we found these 0.9mm pencils for my 6 year old son. He loves to draw and hates to sharpen pencils. We tried 0.5mm & 0.7mm mechanical pencils and their leads are just too weak or they poke through the paper. This 0.9mm lead is the perfect width for my budding artist. To make it more fun for my son, we also got the squishy grip and the monkey eraser heads. I highly recommend it!

I have been looking for inexpensive mechanical pens that has thicker leads primarily for use by my kids. Most mechanical pencils are 0.5mm and 0.7mm thick which are too thin, they usually poke a hole on the paper. These are closer to the wooden pencils that they usually use everyday. My kids love to open the sharpener compartment to look how much shaves they make. They throw it to the trash but they make a lot of mess. And for 24 pcs, it is a 5-star value.



They have white eraser on the opposite tip and equipped with a pocket clip. Assorted colors.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bic Mechanical Pencils Bic Mechanical Pencils Bic Mechanical Pencils